Potential van 2.11

gixermark

Hey guys.

I thought I had a deal done earlier this week on a T6 camper…. Long story short, that doesn’t seem likely.

I’ve spent 99% of my time looking at campers… my use case is to have the van as my daily, plus use to tow for racing and sleep in…. Very occasionally with family (2 kids) but not naive enough to think these suit a family holiday (we previously had full sized campers for 10+ years)

I came across this van.. and I must say, really really interests me. We could all sleep (and bed below much wider) could use kitchen unit if we occasionally camped, if not… I could put my tool chest in (for racing)

Does this look like a 40 wink bed? Or doe you actually sleep on the ‘seats’ then a bench at end?

I am aware biTDI can have issues…. But at those miles ( and it has history) it just looks like a great option. Not sure if seat was forward could I get a bike in… but overall it’s a very tempting buy.

Did you buy it or was that somebody else?
The other 2016 one? Unsure. I agreed a price with him wed evening. And then it was a ‘waiting for settlement figure’ which ahould only be a phone call.

Then said he was fed up with people asking same questions… which I found bizzare, as we had agreed a price.

His communication was terrible anyway.

This ‘new’ one I’m looking at, on reflection probably suits my needs better.. and is very flexible.. defo tempted with it

Back