Potential buyers beware.

I hope they/scammers rot in hell and the Gods curse them and they families forever. :sick:

Surely Ebay should be clamping down on this?

My sons mate discovered his can was on a site claiming to be at an address hundreds of miles away - so may be the guide here is don't show your number plates on your photos

Surely Ebay should be clamping down on this?

My sons mate discovered his can was on a site claiming to be at an address hundreds of miles away - so may be the guide here is don't show your number plates on your photos
I'm not sure it makes any difference.
Ebay should do more but sadly there are people who happily transfer thousands of pounds to unknown people because they've seen a photo of something they want.
It's beyond reckless.

I'm not sure it makes any difference.
Ebay should do more but sadly there are people who happily transfer thousands of pounds to unknown people because they've seen a photo of something they want.
It's beyond reckless.
Sheep are meant for shearing!!!

I see that today on the phone news feed.

There are some people that should just stay away from the internet, paying deposits for unseen vehicles is like buying a handful of magic beans.

My mum’s been scammed 3 times by a nice man from the bank/hmrc/Microsoft asking for her details, I keep telling her to stay off the internet ffs.

Back