Posted in the For Sale/Wanted but its not showing up..

I'll try fb T6 buy and sell first if not ill join and make you all happy!
Haha.. not about making us happy pal... and none of us are picking.. just trying to help.. FB can be full of ppl with dreams.. here ppl sign up for a reason..as @Tourershine said very few time wasters here.. and for a few tokens most of us think the hassle free is better.

Yeah I hear you, I was being dry, hard to convey over a computer
I tell you what, I will pay for your membership for 10% of the sale!. I am that confident you'll sell via this site.

With all this 'free' coverage, you should sell what ever you're selling in minutes. Stick an extra £12.99 on the asking price :whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:
@AJ 82 Pssst! while no ones looking, let us know what youve got for sale, but don't tell the others :D

@AJ 82
Your luck is in chap, @Tourershine will buy anything.
Even more so if it is wheel related.:whistle:.
You could triple the price and he’ll still have it. Just keep reiterating these simple words when engaging him in conversation “it’ll look awesome on a black T6, you really want this”!!!!!!

I have a steering wheel from my Highline TSI and some H&R springs T32 40MM. Keep it a secret!
If I have no luck on FB I'll join this merry crew!

Hi

I have something to sell how many posts do I need before I can upload on to the selling page

kind regards Tony

VIP Membership | VW T6 Forum - The Dedicated VW Transporter T6 Forum

Annual VIP Membership Cost £12.99
Taking out VIP membership gives you full access to the site and a host of additional features with more to follow:
  • VIP forum status & VIP Member badge
  • Various discounts on genuine VW parts and spares from the forum shop (Any VW part available on request)
  • Access to all premium downloads including fusebox charts/listings & VCDS guides
  • Access to precompiled speed camera database for Discover Media headunits
  • Access to VCDS analysis tool hire
  • Ability to request technical documents and literature
  • Full use of the 'For Sale' and 'Wanted' sections
  • More storage space in your media gallery
  • Use of videos in media gallery
  • Enhanced ability to edit and delete your forum posts
  • Full ability to create custom signatures including multiple links
  • Increased forum avatar size
  • Full use of custom titles to display under your avatar in the forum

Back