Posted in the For Sale/Wanted but its not showing up..

Good evening,I have not long had my T6 and will be upgrading the alloys in the next few weeks,do you have to be a member for a period of time before I can list on the selling page

Reactions: DXX
Good evening,I have not long had my T6 and will be upgrading the alloys in the next few weeks,do you have to be a member for a period of time before I can list on the selling page
You need to be a VIP! Well worth the £13.

You need to become a VIP member, costs £12/year, see menu on Forum.

Hi, relatively new member here who knows how to post a thread but not photos of what I have for sale. I get to the for sale/wanted forum but nowhere to post for sale thread with photos, any guidance appreciated thanks.

Hi, relatively new member here who knows how to post a thread but not photos of what I have for sale. I get to the for sale/wanted forum but nowhere to post for sale thread with photos, any guidance appreciated thanks.
A thread with items for sale would surely need to go in the for sale thread?

Annual VIP Membership Cost £12.99
Taking out VIP membership gives you full access to the site and a host of additional features with more to follow:
  • VIP forum status & VIP Member badge
  • Access to all premium downloads including fusebox charts/listings & VCDS guides
  • Access to precompiled speed camera database for Discover Media headunits
  • Access to VCDS analysis tool hire
  • Ability to request technical documents and literature
  • Full use of the 'For Sale' and 'Wanted' sections
  • More storage space in your media gallery
  • Use of videos in media gallery
  • Enhanced ability to edit and delete your forum posts
  • Full ability to create custom signatures including multiple links
  • Increased forum avatar size
  • Full use of custom titles to display under your avatar in the forum

Hi all, I have just put a post in the for sale/wanted section but it did not seem to feature when I click on new posts. am I doing something wrong?
Hello there. I'm new here and have no idea on how to post a sale item? I've become a VIP member too ??

Can anybody help me understand how to list my double seat and swivel base from my T6 conversion I'm currently working on. Thank you guys

Hi I’m a VIP member and can’t edit posts for parts I have for sale!
I have used the contact us at bottom of page and still no joy.
Does anyone know who? or how to contact anyone please. Tia.

Back