possible clutch switch failure

ronney

hi all.
I have a problem with my van. t6 tsi 19 plate. it will not start. I press the clutch in and is still says depress clutch. I'm assuming it's a faulty switch. does anyone know if there is a fuse for this or what voltages should be going through what wire as I have red green yellow and black wires going to the switch. tia

hi all.
I have a problem with my van. t6 tsi 19 plate. it will not start. I press the clutch in and is still says depress clutch. I'm assuming it's a faulty switch. does anyone know if there is a fuse for this or what voltages should be going through what wire as I have red green yellow and black wires going to the switch. tia
I can’t be sure if the T6 is exactly the same, the two images below are taken from a VW manual

IMG_2968.jpeg

IMG_2969.jpeg

I can’t be sure if the T6 is exactly the same, the two images below are taken from a VW manual

View attachment 207538

View attachment 207539
thanks for that.

mines different to that. I've managed to get a multimeter onto the wires. I'm getting 12v on the red green and yellow. 0v on the black but when the pedal is depressed I'm getting 12v on the black but 0v on the green yellow and black. wasn't expecting it to change tbh so now not sure it's the sensor. looks like I need to get it plugged in somewhere

Back