Pop top installers

AlexJ

I’m trying to find a reputable company to fit me a pop top can anyone recommend anywhere ?
Hear so many horror stories, hoping for some good recommendations. I’m based in south Devon but willing to travel so far.
Thanks

Skyline have a good rep, not too far from you.

Two of my mates have Aurora’s and I cannot fault them, although I prefer the newer low profile roof.

I have nothing but praise for Westdubs near Worcester. Not a Slimline roof but it’s well made and if you use Westdubs to install, they do a great job. At the price point excellent VFM.
Importantly their After Sales and customer treatment is a breath of fresh air.

We fit Reimo pop tops primarily to our vans and have done for over 10 years! We have lots of reviews on all social media platforms for you to view and many travelling from overseas for our work

If you would like a quote or have any questions feel free to get in touch!

I have nothing but praise for Westdubs near Worcester. Not a Slimline roof but it’s well made and if you use Westdubs to install, they do a great job. At the price point excellent VFM.
Importantly their After Sales and customer treatment is a breath of fresh air.
Thank you I will take a look at these

We fit Reimo pop tops primarily to our vans and have done for over 10 years! We have lots of reviews on all social media platforms for you to view and many travelling from overseas for our work

If you would like a quote or have any questions feel free to get in touch!
Thank you I will be In touch

We’ve had a Storm pop top recently fitted by Cosmic Campers in Derby, but the main company is in Bristol, we’re really pleased with our pop top.

John.
Thanks John, I’ve heard good things about storm I’ll look into them

Back