night heater installer - Yorkshire

marsie

Sold up
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi all, I am looking to get a night heater fitted to my T6 before a week away to scotland in may. Can anyone recommend an supplier/installer ideally around sheffield/rotherham area
Willing to travel a bit further if necessary but would rather go to a recommended fitter
Thanks
Paul

Rick Burns Campervan workshop lives in Huddersfield he has a Facebook page, top bloke very good and very helpful afterward, not sure if he does mobile or not I took my van to his house to have mine fitted but I live local to him.

Hi all, I am looking to get a night heater fitted to my T6 before a week away to scotland in may. Can anyone recommend an supplier/installer ideally around sheffield/rotherham area
Willing to travel a bit further if necessary but would rather go to a recommended fitter
Thanks
Paul
@marsie
Brandon @AJCConversions will fit an Eberspacher - over at Glossop, so a nice little drive over Snake Pass for you

1677443598362.png

Morning Paul,

We supply and fit Eberspacher D2L's, these come with Easystart Pro controllers and are £1,295 inc VAT supplied and fitted. Ideally we would like to see the vehicle beforehand to ensure there's no issues with the install on the day. Feel free to get in touch and chat further :D

Brandon - 07723459872

Just had mine done in Huddersfield, found them on a facebook facebook group where i got the website land-and-sea.co.uk
Really nice chap and very good price. I've rebooked now to have all my charging system changed to victron and fogstar lithium battery.

Back