Pop Top - how do you stop your pillows falling down

Bynxy

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Got a question, how do you stop your pillows falling down if you sleep in the pop top

Magic!

My two boys (aged 7 and 9) regularly sleep up there without losing them. I slept up there with the eldest last week with no issue

We had a small extension panel built for ours which fits in front of the elevating roof bed. It doesn't close the gap completely but made it a bit more spacious. I was thinking about some sort of netting solution to solve the problem completely but haven't got round to it. I wouldn't want to close off completely as the heater does make a difference up there on cold nights and that would not work if we close it off

We had a small extension panel built for ours which fits in front of the elevating roof bed. It doesn't close the gap completely but made it a bit more spacious. I was thinking about some sort of netting solution to solve the problem completely but haven't got round to it. I wouldn't want to close off completely as the heater does make a difference up there on cold nights and that would not work if we close it off
This ^^

Our bed board had a hinged extension on the end board which was folded over flat to allow maximum space to climb up, but opened 180 deg to extend the effective length of the bed, with still (just) enough room to get up and down.

Back