Pop top bed extender.

California come with these as standard. Think it would be easy to add the loops to the roof.

"VW Safety Net For T5 & T6 California Ocean and Beach | CamperVantastic Camper Van and Accessories Online Shop" VW Safety Net For T5 & T6 California Ocean and Beach
I was going to refrain from replying, feel free to post something you’ve made so I can disparage you, I know how google works and can search things, and seeing I have access to TPS if I wanted a vw recycled onion bag net I would have bought one

Reactions: DXX
Cheers that helps me loads, seeing one I’ve not got a California and two I’d lay money on mine being stronger

I was just pointing out that VW have come up with something similar. I like what you have come up with btw. Think it folds down much smaller than the official one.

Yeah can do that, depending what roof you have you could taper it too so the pillow stays in place, I about to extend mine and hinge it so when it’s set as a bed I can stand it upright to stop the kids drop stuf over or falling down
Hey, did you ever get around to extending the Poptop bed; I am yet to do mine so any photos would be brilliant

Back