Plyworx Halo LED lighting kit

Savgav1

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Has anyone used the yworx led halo lighting kit?
Are they any good and worth the money

I’ve got one in mine, easy to fit and it looks great with the RGBW LEDs. If you don’t want to make your own then I would go for the plyworx, expensive but good fit.
There is a thread on here on how to make your own for a fraction of the cost, you’ll have to have a search.

I’ve got one in mine, easy to fit and it looks great with the RGBW LEDs. If you don’t want to make your own then I would go for the plyworx, expensive but good fit.
There is a thread on here on how to make your own for a fraction of the cost, you’ll have to have a search.
Thanks. Have you got pics and what does the remote look like is it a handheld remote or mounted.

I currently have some RGB LED strips in the rear of my van mounted above the back seat, I currently use them on RED dimmed right down as ambient lighting so I can still see the kids / baby in the rear when driving at night they work a treat. They are just cheap ones stuck to the ceiling so don't look the neatest.

I'm looking to upgrade to a halo and use it for the same function. My question is that does the halo work like this? can it be dimmed low enough to provide ambient light or is it too much to have on whilst driving? my thoughts were that as the LED's in the halo light up the ceiling rather than point right down it might be too much light to drive with?

Thanks!

I currently have some RGB LED strips in the rear of my van mounted above the back seat, I currently use them on RED dimmed right down as ambient lighting so I can still see the kids / baby in the rear when driving at night they work a treat. They are just cheap ones stuck to the ceiling so don't look the neatest.

I'm looking to upgrade to a halo and use it for the same function. My question is that does the halo work like this? can it be dimmed low enough to provide ambient light or is it too much to have on whilst driving? my thoughts were that as the LED's in the halo light up the ceiling rather than point right down it might be too much light to drive with?

Thanks!
You can fit dimmable LEDs in the halo. Also you could put dimmable round led downloghts in the ply ceiling.

You can fit dimmable LEDs in the halo. Also you could put dimmable round led downloghts in the ply ceiling.
Thanks that was the plan. to fit RGB dimmable led strip around the halo. My main concern was as the halo by its nature illuminates the roof, just wondering if anyone had experience driving with it on?

Thanks that was the plan. to fit RGB dimmable led strip around the halo. My main concern was as the halo by its nature illuminates the roof, just wondering if anyone had experience driving with it on?
I have my halo lighting on when driving sometimes, usually when my 11 year old daughter is in the van. It’s definitely possible to dim it low enough without it being a problem when driving.

Back