Ply lining for sliding door without glass ?

Fasteddie

G'day,

I'm planning the lining of the back of my panel van, in the coming weeks after my broken finger heals !!
Looking at the inside of the sliding door, who has lined this section. It doesn't have any holes or panel area to effectively attach a ply panel ?
Any experience or pics that anyone could suggest ?, cheers in advance.

Holes should be already their, I've got a panel van and ply lining was already in ?

image.jpeg
Mine has a factory lining in the lower panel, but is with out holes in the top, only has a thin edge around the panel for the window glass of needed. It's different from the drivers side panel, that's not a door, as per the pic ?
Any ideas would be great ?

hi i would cut out a 4 mm ply board makin shure its fits fine remember u are going to carpet it ..., then stick in place with tiger seal use a prop from one side of van to the other to keep it thight in place leave over night job done

G'day,

I'm planning the lining of the back of my panel van, in the coming weeks after my broken finger heals !!
Looking at the inside of the sliding door, who has lined this section. It doesn't have any holes or panel area to effectively attach a ply panel ?
Any experience or pics that anyone could suggest ?, cheers in advance.

Back