Plasterers must earn a lot

Lawce

Construction Site Manager
T6 Pro
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
Plastering contractor pulled on my site in this beauty today 204 t30 dsg, got it from Leighton vans, who says there's no money in plastering:thumbsup:

That is the cleanest plasterers fan I have ever seen! Wont stay that way for long!

Me neither gents, he's their estimator/surveyor and just like me had a t6 instead of a car as transport to and from work instead of a boring mercedes/bmw/audi etc

Don't think the pension is as good as yours though Dave!
Don't believe all the hype. Not many people pay 17% of their wages after tax into a pension, which then increases in percentage points with promotions. But don't get me started on all that or I'll get angry and start quoting what politicians get for paying in sweet nothing and full entitlement after 20 years.

Don't believe all the hype. Not many people pay 17% of their wages after tax into a pension, which then increases in percentage points with promotions. But don't get me started on all that or I'll get angry and start quoting what politicians get for paying in sweet nothing and full entitlement after 20 years.
I know you pay a shed load in to be able to retire as opposed to so called public serpents who do very little for a lot in return, anyway who wants to be carried out of a burning building by a 65 year old.

Back