Photography

I know this should be in the "for sale" section but as this is a specific forum for photography, I'm selling my hugely underused Studio Tripod. Gonna list it on eBay but offering it on here for a discount first.

Manfrotto 475B Professional Studio Black Edition tripod. This is the heaviest tripod they make and has the super smooth crank handle to raise the height. Could be used in the field, but it's heavy.
£200.00 in as new condition in carry case. (Will be going on eBay for £240 & will be the cheapest listing in the UK)

Due to its weight and not wishing it to get lost/damaged in transit, would be looking for collection from Kent (Sevenoaks).

IMG_20200503_160428__01.jpgIMG_20200503_160040.jpgIMG_20200503_160049.jpgIMG_20200503_160250__01.jpg

We’ve been a few times - SWMBO has uni friends near Cardigan so we tend to go every year. Stayed in Tenby, Newquay, Rosebush and due in Llandgrannog this year. Always have a great time!

We had a Hercules plane fly over low level yesterday (really low!) - you could only see it in the gaps between the houses - I do like a low flying military air craft. We seem to get lots of Chinooks go over. I wonder if they are following the M1 which is about 1.5 miles away?

Back