For Sale Personalised Steel Fire-Pit

My fear with these mats is that the feet on fire pits have such sharp edges that they will rip the aluminium covering to bits.
I’m holding back ordering one until you guys report back.

That’s a good point. Literally. I might cover the corners with something if looks like it’ll rip it

My fear with these mats is that the feet on fire pits have such sharp edges that they will rip the aluminium covering to bits.
I’m holding back ordering one until you guys report back.
Mine is quite a sturdy piece of material. Ripping it is gonna be difficult TBH.

FYI everyone. Tuesday is the deadline for any orders whom wish their pits to come with me to Camp.
Thanks!

Looks like the “bags” will not happen, @ Trouts

aye, chuffing ball ache. not as straightforward as i'd thought.
BUT they will happen, had some movement with plan C last week, so just trying to find time to go and see them (hopefully next week)

Last edited:
aye, chuffing ball ache. not as straightforward as i'd thought.
BUT they will happen, had some movement with plan C last week, so just trying to find time to go and see the (hopefully next week)
Appreciate you continuing to try. Mine will stay in a bag for life for now!

Appreciate you continuing to try. Mine will stay in a bag for life for now!

no problem! i genuinely thought it's be pretty straightforward given that it's not a complicated product. however finding someone that thinks the same is, as said, not as easy as i thought. i can only apologise to those of you that are waiting...

Burnt offering……Umm potential 60/70 fire pits…. Lots of burnt grass…unhappy farmer….I’ll stick to old faithful …

BBFCC183-53F7-4E6F-BCA5-69D37A49A991.jpeg
Eco friendly…recycled :thumbsup:

Back