For Sale Personalised Steel Fire-Pit

Nice! I forgot mine this weekend. Been sat outside watching champions league finale freezing!

I've decided to buy one of these - will report back how I get on.

Should fit nicely into the bag, right @Trouts?!
The protector worked very well btw. 10+ hours of vigorous pyromania over 2-nights and the grass underneath looked entirely unmarked.

Does anyone have any cleaning tips for the stainless steel? Inside is obviously heavily soot-marked and outside has picked up a nice patina / golden-rainbow hue.

Currently stored in delivery cardboard and a bag for life @Trouts lol!

The protector worked very well btw. 10+ hours of vigorous pyromania over 2-nights and the grass underneath looked entirely unmarked.

Does anyone have any cleaning tips for the stainless steel? Inside is obviously heavily soot-marked and outside has picked up a nice patina / golden-rainbow hue.

Currently stored in delivery cardboard and a bag for life @Trouts lol!
Haha mine is in the back of the van in a bag for life ready to go to Somerset tomorrow. Will share pics once it’s lit

Also bag for life.

Wish I'd paid more for stainless, my attempt at high temp paint application failed. Will sand back and give it another shot and layer up better!

I gave mine loads of coats but it looks like it’ll come off easily. Oh well, it’s just for burning anyway.

Remember guys it’s not an ornament lol!
I let mine rust over the year, sand blast it and re coat it.

Has anyone used these over grass while camping yet? I'm staying at a site that allows raised firepits but warns that scorched grass isn't appreciated by the warden(!)

I used mine over grass last weekend……… yes it scorched everything underneath it

They look amazing.

Question: would it be possible to increase the size of the other style that you do? Would like to increase the height of the legs, so it is further away from the ground and to make it wider to increase the capacity?

They look amazing.

Question: would it be possible to increase the size of the other style that you do? Would like to increase the height of the legs, so it is further away from the ground and to make it wider to increase the capacity?
I’ve done 750mm square one before, so yes. ;)
Pm sizes required and designs :)

Back