Personal number plates

Will I look like a Prat?

• Yes, remember your roots

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • No, aspire to rise above your station

Votes: 61 81.3%

• Total voters
Someone mentioned earlier (I think in this thread) that you can enquire at DVLA whether a number plate in available to buy. If it is, then it goes to auction and there's a chance to buying it for a bargain price. I sent an email off to them yesterday, so fingers crossed.

Someone mentioned earlier (I think in this thread) that you can enquire at DVLA whether a number plate in available to buy. If it is, then it goes to auction and there's a chance to buying it for a bargain price. I sent an email off to them yesterday, so fingers crossed.
That was me the 2 I've bought at auction have taken a couple of months to get on their auction site and make sure you tell them you want to buy it both of mine I was notified when it was going to auction
Good luck

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cofi (Welsh pronunciation: [ˈkɔvɪ]) is one of the regional accents and dialects of the Welsh language found in north Wales, and centred on Caernarfon, in Gwynedd, and its surrounding district. A person from Caernarfon is known colloquially as a Cofi.[1]

There is a space between the COF1 & the letter C ( the c means something that cannot be said on this forum :thumbsup: )

Would that be the same ‘C’ word that can’t be said following the investiture in Caernarfon - ‘Charles’?

I was passed today by a T5 near Catterick Camp, T5 CUM :whistle:
Saw T60 BUS on a Black Camper conversion for sale at a garage up near Stanley the other day.

This is the thing I hate most about personal plates. That is obviously misrepresenting the digits, so something should be done about this. Plus it looks crap.
I'm pretty sure that as from September 1st it is £100.00 fine for incorrectly spaced number plates.
The Mrs just had to have the correctly spaced number plates fitted as they wouldnt give an MOT pass without

Back