Pendle now offering Euro6 remap

Jay

Gas Engineer - Baxi Boilers
T6 Guru
News-Flash - T6 Euro6 Custom Tuning @ Pendle

We are pleased to announce our long Research & Development of the software for the following 2015 onwards T6 Euro6 is complete.
Pendle Next Level Tuning

➡️ 2.0TDI-CR Euro6 86bhp & 220Nm - 168bhp & 360Nm
➡️ 2.0TDI-CR Euro6 102bhp & 250Nm - 168bhp & 360Nm
➡️ 2.0TDI-CR Euro6 140bhp & 320Nm - 180bhp & 400Nm
➡️ 2.0TDI-CR Euro6 180bhp & 400Nm - 205bhp & 450Nm
➡️ 2.0TDI-CR Euro6 204bhp & 450Nm - 235bhp & 500Nm

Price - £375+VAT

We are finishing work on the 150bhp model as we speak and will release figures for these in the coming weeks / month.

Pendle lead the field in software calibration and pride ourselves as being leaders. This is achieved with good old fashioned hard graft and long hours something our company has been built on.
Get tuned by the best, Get tuned by Pendle

To book in with Pendle HQ for Euro6 Tuning Tel - 01282 851025
Pendle Agents - Agents

www.pendleperformance.com
sales@pendleperformance.com
01282 851025

The 102 and 204 are there. Think the others are ment to be eu5. The 150 is still being worked on.

Don't they already do the 140 & 180 as these were T5.1 engines?

It is interesting why there is any difference for the single turbo engines. Surely they can apply any map to any of those as they are the same thing - aren't they??

It is interesting why there is any difference for the single turbo engines. Surely they can apply any map to any of those as they are the same thing - aren't they??

The map could be similar but there could be hardware differences ie: turbo, injectors etc
That would explain why despite all the engines being CR2.0 tdi's the outputs differ.

Looks like Martin has labeled a couple of the Euro 5 engines as Euro 6.
However all singles Turbo engines on the Euro 5 are the same and all the Euro 6 are the same, however the gearbox is the reason why the outputs are different. The 5 speed can't handle what the 6 speed can.

Has the 150ps remap been released as yet and do remaps invalidate warranty and insurance? Are they detectable when serviced by VW?

I have just booked my van in for a remap at Vanhaus for Saturday next week.
Only a few people agents have the equipment to remap the Euro 6 engine.

I can't wait. More racevan.

Has the 150ps remap been released as yet and do remaps invalidate warranty and insurance? Are they detectable when serviced by VW?
Pendle have also mapped the 150ps now. Getting around 185/190 I think. Your VW warranty will be void after a remap but pendle are also offering a warranty on there maps they said

Never cared for a warranty, quicker easier and cheaper to sort myself against loss of earnings and fannying about fighting VW.

Waiting for my warranty to run out before looking at this. Be interested to know the fuel economy before and after too though :)

Nothing really to tell. Engines don't run in. My engine felt the same with 10 miles on it and now with 25k on it. Same with my car which was really rebuilt. Things don't improve, they remain the same economy wise.
I remapped at 10k so I have 15k on the pendle map now.
Fuel economy before was 29mpg average.
Fuel economy now is 29mpg average. That's measured from every tank and receipt using fuelly since day one.

Warranty.....couldn't care. Still get engine light roughly every 2-3k. Same code always the adblue pressure sensor. It goes out after 600 miles.

Still wish I had a 204ps petrol or diesel.

But always remap everything. Stock sucks.

Nothing really to tell. Engines don't run in. My engine felt the same with 10 miles on it and now with 25k on it. Same with my car which was really rebuilt. Things don't improve, they remain the same economy wise.
I remapped at 10k so I have 15k on the pendle map now.
Fuel economy before was 29mpg average.
Fuel economy now is 29mpg average. That's measured from every tank and receipt using fuelly since day one.

Warranty.....couldn't care. Still get engine light roughly every 2-3k. Same code always the adblue pressure sensor. It goes out after 600 miles.

Still wish I had a 204ps petrol or diesel.

But always remap everything. Stock sucks.

Mine is booked in with DMS Automotive - The Ultimate in Performance Upgrades in the new year after I put a few more miles on the clock. I didn't book it in to improve the fuel economy, although was hoping it would improve slightly as a bonus.
Mine is booked in because I feel they need a little messing around to get perfect, and i'm not overly staggered with the 204 DSG. Don't get me wrong, it's a great unit, but it has it's issues that i'm hoping mapping the engine and fine tuning the gear changes in the DSG software will iron out these problems.
DMS have quoted 242hp and 392lb.ft from a stock 204, but i'm really hoping they can move the natural gear changes around whist driving in auto mode, because I can get it right moving to manual mode. We will see.

EDIT:

I was just looking at the figures above, and if they are correct, how can Pendle produce less HP than i've been quoted, but far more Torque? Either i'm missing something, or someones figures are incorrect.

Last edited:
Back