Part number - Bowden cable

Iant666

Hi All,

Have recently changed speakers and damaged a couple of the little clips when taking the door card off. Ordered some replacements and when i again took the door card off to put the new ones in broke a clip that links to the door handle, D'oh! Trying to explain this part to the dealer was impossible, just kept asking why i didn't bring it in to the workshop, anyone any idea what i need to be asking them for in terms of a part?
Untitled design - 2021-03-17T161241.590.jpg

Hi guys just did the same thing, so the clip is individual item or as part of the cable ? How much did the part cost out of interest can't believe I winged it without researching the removal first

The part was about £15 from memory, you have to buy the cable but the pain in the arse bit was having to take the door completely apart to fit it.

Last edited:
The part was about £15 from memory, you have to buy the cable but the pain in the arse bit was having to take the door completely apart to fit it.
..... I'm fully expecting my repair job to fail sooner rather than later, would you mind explaining how you replaced the cable? Door card off, obviously! What then?

Back