Parking Sensor Problems

Malcolm F

I’m new to this so please excuse me if I’m in the wrong place but...I’ve got a T6 highlife with rear parking sensors, I just had a tow ball and tow step fitted which are interfering with the sensors. I’ve had the tow step drilled to accept new sensors, have got new brackets to mount sensors, but need to extend the loom to its new location! I can trace the sensors back as far as the nsr bumper but can’t see where it travels up through the bodywork and where their connector is sited? I’m hoping to source a connector and make a new longer loom that I can connect in there, I can purchase new pdc connectors but can’t identify what connector is required at the other end (6 pin/8 pin...?). Any help is greatly appreciated. TIA

I’m new to this so please excuse me if I’m in the wrong place but...I’ve got a T6 highlife with rear parking sensors; I just had a tow ball and tow step fitted which are interfering with the sensors.
I’ve had the tow step drilled to accept new sensors, have got new brackets to mount sensors, but need to extend the loom to its new location! I can trace the sensors back as far as the NSR bumper but can’t see where it travels up through the bodywork and where their connector is sited? I’m hoping to source a connector and make a new longer loom that I can connect in there, I can purchase new PDC connectors but can’t identify what connector is required at the other end (6 pin/8 pin...?). Any help is greatly appreciated. TIA
I’m fairly certain the connector is behind the RNS tail-lamp, beside the barn-door connector (if you have a barn-door).

Back