Parking Sensor Fault

Heres my problem! Thanks for the help.

Anyone know if these can be bought separately?

Broken.JPG

im just going through round 4 of replacing sensors and connectors on my 2015 T5 - quite frustrating. every time there is heavy rain i lose one or two sensors. has anyone tried sealing them in better? shrink wrap/ motoX foam even in bumper space?? its extremely frustrating to mess with this stuff every few months....im concerned about them airing out to dry as well.

Last edited:
im just going through round 4 of replacing sensors and connectors on my 2015 T5 - quite frustrating. every time there is heavy rain i lose one or two sensors. has anyone tried sealing them in better? shrink wrap/ motoX foam even in bumper space?? its extremely frustrating to mess with this stuff every few months....im concerned about them airing out to dry as well.
Silicone grease.
Don’t use oil based products like WD40 as the seals will swell and distort.

around the outer (rear facing) top-hat surface seal area? the water ingress always seems to be under the connection cover in mine (the wee black plastic 2 clip skirt thing) and in the 3 pin plug area too. id assumed it came from spray from tyres - but ill certainly try sealing the outer top-hat seal as well! - thanks!

Back