Parking At Gatwick

Dazzat53

Evening folks

I have to park our van at Gatwick for a week whilst on holiday.
Anyone got experience parking their van there?

Cheers

We've just parked a friends 3 series at Gatwick Long Stay for 4 days and it was fine.. Its just round the corner. Very short bus ride to get there.

They are doing building work there at the moment so there is temporary sections/pickups etc.

I'd much prefer to use the Gatwick Long Stay than any of these other ones where they take your car/van away and park it up in a field somewhere.

I probably wouldn't do it but if I had no other choice i'd be comfortable with it.

Parked at lgw short stay recently and will be doing again shortly. No issues and has a van/ high sided vehicle area. Advice though is to book in advance. Long stay for 6 days was £59. Short £103. Difference is no bus ride. Your choice. Steve

Drive in to Schlumberger House car park, push the intercom button and tell them you are Shearwater marine crew. Reverse Park in the visitors car park.
Free.

Pre book Gatwick parking .... then you park your van, keep your keys and it’s not going to be used by another

Not too expensive either

I've stayed at Gatwick Long stay many times. No problem at all, regular buses to site.
I have also stayed at a nearby hotel the night before, with free parking which often works out cheaper, with a taxi costing a tenner.
Stanhill Court

Back