VanBlanc

Life is a Beach so we are back...
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Our T5.1 has gone to a new home today :cry:

Now vanless for the first time in years until our T6 gets here :(

Know how you are feeling! When our T5 went and there was no van on the drive (which hadn't happened in 14 years!). I was gutted. But your new sparkling T6 will be here soon! Bet you can't wait!

I was in the same boat. Tried my best to time it so I wasn't without s van. Luckily a friend came up trumps and loaned me his wife's old Honds CRV for 2 weeks.
Longest two weeks of my life!
When the new buyer picked up my T5 and I saw it drive off, I found it quite emotional. The night before it went my 2 boys actually gave the old T5 a hug.
It had been the family camping wagon for 8 years.
On the plus side, since getting the T6 haven't looked back. It truly is a great vehicle, much more refined:D

I was in the same boat. Tried my best to time it so I wasn't without s van. Luckily a friend came up trumps and loaned me his wife's old Honds CRV for 2 weeks.
Longest two weeks of my life!
When the new buyer picked up my T5 and I saw it drive off, I found it quite emotional. The night before it went my 2 boys actually gave the old T5 a hug.
It had been the family camping wagon for 8 years.
On the plus side, since getting the T6 haven't looked back. It truly is a great vehicle, much more refined:D
What you said really! ^^^^^^. I hugged my T5 and cried too!

Our T5 has gone to live literally 1/2 a mile away. The couple who bought it are really enthused after travelling 100s of miles to find the right van and there it was all along ;) We know it has gone to a good home and they will enjoy it.

Our camper van journey will continue - just as soon as we get the new van and get it sorted which will take several months :(

Back