Opinions on Pioneer h/u?

Gossa

Anyone fitted a SPH-EVO950DAB? My OEM unit is starting to get really glitchy so maybe time for a change? This Pioneer ticks a lot of boxes, mainly that it won't look like a Tesla in the front as the unit looks similar size to the total size of the original unit corner to corner.

I've had. pioneer in my wife's car for a few years and its been great.

Thoughts, opinions?

Ta

950 is a fantastic unit if you want full OEM functionality look at the Halo 9. Pioneer cannot support OPC and reverse cameras at the same time

Agree as above the Halo 905 is a better option, the screen is far better. Great sound and integration and if anything looks less Tesla

950 is a fantastic unit if you want full OEM functionality look at the Halo 9. Pioneer cannot support OPC and reverse cameras at the same time
Thanks for the quick reply, what OEM functionality is lost with the Pioneer?

In some ways you can get park sensors or camera but not both at the same time like an OEM headunit with the alpine you can

In some ways you can get park sensors or camera but not both at the same time like an OEM headunit with the alpine you can
So it would work with the OEM reverse camera but the optical sensors wouldn't work? That would be fine for me, I only need one reverse aid. Is there anything else that the Pioneer doesn't;t support as its significantly cheaper which leaves me budget for speakers, amp etc. I appreciate the advice.

The reverse beeper would work. MFD data doesn't show for radio iirc. That's about it

Back