OEM reviews

former member

Account closed
T6 Pro
Is it worth having a section reviewing OEM parts/options? I'm thinking the engines, 4motion, DSG/manual, sat nav etc?

It's really hard finding out what the options we shell out a fortune for are like; in what other area would we spend £500+++ on something we know nothing about?!

Anyway just a thought.

I'll write a little bit on the 204 engine at some stage if that's helpful?

That's a good idea, would like to introduce that.
I also intend to do some kind of problems/warranty thread to find out any issues and/or problems people are having and see if there are any common issues

Wow, that's a great idea! Would love to arm prospective buyers with the ability to make better choices and reign smugness upon us all! Wish it was ther for me when I ordered mine. (You have no idea how I love reigning smugness when I can).

Is it worth having a section reviewing OEM parts/options? I'm thinking the engines, 4motion, DSG/manual, sat nav etc?

It's really hard finding out what the options we shell out a fortune for are like; in what other area would we spend £500+++ on something we know nothing about?!

Anyway just a thought.

I'll write a little bit on the 204 engine at some stage if that's helpful?
Really good idea, it is an absolute pain trying to get proper info from the dealers, and VW UK Brand Support are all over the shop. There are plenty of people about in the T6 world who have made a wrong buying decision made on a dealers advice.:thumbsup:

Great idea. There are a number of options, big and small I would have gone for if I knew they were available. I'm still amazed by the lack of product knowledge the dealerships have.

Back