Occasional power latch sliding door failure

former member

Account closed
T6 Pro
Anyone else had this? We have power latching (as Calis do) but it intermittently doesn't work. Not really a problem but it's a bit annoying.
We also have a mysterious rattle which I think might be the awning but nothing too bad.

Anyway let's hope this section isn't used too much!

Can't help you there @Polzeylad but just out of interest how do you get round it when it doesn't work? Do you have to try again or can they still be manually closed?

have the contacts on the door become dirty or tarnished? maybe it's a bad contact?

I will second that. Needs a firm shut and then is ok for a while.

However we have a problem with the drivers side sliding door. When its fully open the little hook at the bottom stops it from closing on you engages. However somtimes when you pull the door handle the hook dosnt detatch and you cant close the door. You have to manually move the hook. Will get it back to listers when i get a chance.

have the contacts on the door become dirty or tarnished? maybe it's a bad contact?

It's done it from brand new.
Being looked at on the 27th as well as the very rattly awning. Both minor issues but I want them sorted.

A tiny thing but there's also a plastic cover on the lower runner of the sliding door that came loose from new; don't think it affects anything but I'll mention it to the dealer anyway.

Back