Obdeleven to code in new LED lights?

Lux

VIP Member
Hi all,

I just wanted to confirm before I purchase if the obdeleven in the link below will be able to code my lights for led and get rid of the warning light on the dash and keep the canbus happy.

Many thanks,

Matt

Last edited:
Well, definitely maybe. The dongle itself can alter all the codings/adaptations allowed by controllers. However, some features still are in development for iOS.
Thus, at the end it's the know-how what actually needs to be altered - most likely there won't be a one-click function for this - just need to know what to do.
Which van yours is T6 or T6.1 - they are totally different animals re electronics?

Well, definitely maybe. The dongle itself can alter all the codings/adaptations allowed by controllers. However, some features still are in development for iOS.
Thus, at the end it's the know-how what actually needs to be altered - most likely there won't be a one-click function for this - just need to know what to do.
Which van yours is T6 or T6.1 - they are totally different animals re electronics?
its a t6
I've changed my headlights, drl and rear lights (bulbs) to LED wanting to code it out so i dont have the error on the dash. Can't seem to clear the codes with carista

its a t6
I've changed my headlights, drl and rear lights (bulbs) to LED wanting to code it out so i dont have the error on the dash. Can't seem to clear the codes with carista

Yes, OBD11 can disable T6 lamp diagnostics - each of them separately.

Diagnostics.png

Back