NOx sensor and Adblue faults codes

So... with that context, that data is from a van where this system was not optimised yet (old software)
Yes, partially true. The old software had a distictive feature during DPF regen which produced fairly high NOx levels. I'm putting together a package with three different engine softwares: 1) yours 2) the mentioned CXEB before the update 3) the mentioned CXEB after the update.

This really bothers me, that means adblue system is trying to compensate this high amount of NOx particulates and the fault comes up when adblue is in the limit and can not compensate enough... is this assumption correct?
Not necessarily - interestingly it seems that the engine doesn't even try to compensate high NOx with more AdBlue. To me it looks like the AdBlue injection is generally more based on "predicted" emissions based on fuel injected, air flow, exhaust temperatures, etc. The feedback only via NOx sensor would be always late, I think. Also it takes quite a while for the NOx sensors to reach operating temperature and engine till then must run by "default" values.

This may be the reason why the sensor detect such amount of nox... if the is not opened enough ( due to too much dirty?) there isnt enough recirculation and NOx needs work harder to compensate even though some times goes beyond the limit.
Not sure about stuck EGR - we were recording actual position - the engine would throw a fault if the "commanded" and "actual" would deviate. I'm more inclined to what's in the remap about EGR.
I dont really know how to interpret this value... id there is too much oxygen in the exhaust gases.. does it mean the combustion is not efficient? By this statement, do you think the EGR may be faulty?
I think this relates to the above - the combustion temperatures.

Again, it looks like the EGR is doing exactly what the ECU asks for - of course blocked EGR cooler would cause lambda to go up, but then I would expect to see engine trying to compensate that by squeezing EGR more (which we do not see happening now).

Also, the van has (after the second light) gone through after a descarbonization proccess which is supposed to clean EGR, turbo, DPF etc.
The mileage 195.000 km's suggests the EGR cooler has already been replaced at least once? Do you know the history of your van, when it was remapped, etc.?

Meanwhile, you could check what the engine thinks about emission readiness.
It would be in
VCDS > OBD-II functions > Mode 1-01 Readiness > Address 7E8​
and​
VCDS > OBD-II functions > Mode 9 Vehicle Info​
1642964263472.png

Because the fault codes were cleared quite recently some of the tests running in the background might not be complete yet?

Yes, partially true. The old software had a distictive feature during DPF regen which produced fairly high NOx levels. I'm putting together a package with three different engine softwares: 1) yours 2) the mentioned CXEB before the update 3) the mentioned CXEB after the update.
My engine code is CXHA, in case there is any difference
Not sure about stuck EGR - we were recording actual position - the engine would throw a fault if the "commanded" and "actual" would deviate. I'm more inclined to what's in the remap about EGR.
yes, you are right, i forgot the piece the van monitor how much the valve is opened too. Well, in that case, leave me a little more confident of not being a EGR fault.

So, do you think the remap could be the cause?

I did it 1600 kms after buying it (i bought it with 183000 kms) in TLR Madrid, one of the most famous and recognised chip tuner in Spain. I did a remap of my previous car, a Seat Leon without any issues during more than 150000 kms. They have done a huge amount of 2.0 TDI 150 hp Euro 6 engines.

The mileage 195.000 km's suggests the EGR cooler has already been replaced at least once? Do you know the history of your van, when it was remapped, etc.?

I am not sure if the EGR coolear has been replaced.

I bought the van from a German Car dealer and i drove to spain with it. All the service maintenance has been done in German VW main dealers, oil, DSG oil, filters etc... but i dont really know what has been done in terms of repairs.

Are you aware if there isany way to check it with the vagcom? coolant EGR replacement or whatever

What i did at 195000 kms was a des-carbonization (What is carbon engine cleaning and is it worth it? | Auto Express) basically there is a machine which introduce orto- hydrogen to the engine admission. This helps to rise the temperature enough to burn all the dirty inside it, along with the turbo, EGR, cylinders etc... theoretically.

Meanwhile, you could check what the engine thinks about emission readiness.
It would be in
VCDS > OBD-II functions > Mode 1-01 Readiness > Address 7E8andVCDS > OBD-II functions > Mode 9 Vehicle Info
1642964263472.png

Because the fault codes were cleared quite recently some of the tests running in the background might not be complete yet?

I will take this date this evening.

Not sure about the test, lets see what i got

Thanks
Miguel

Reactions: mmi
A question if you don't mind - what was done on engine approx. 5000 km ago?

why do you ask about 5000 kms ago? is there anything that insicates anything has been done?

Sorry by anwering with questions :D . Of course i dont mind. I think it was less than 5000 kms ago. The vas was in the workshop due to glow plug light in the dash coming very frequently, it was due to a lack of pressure in the rail caused by faulty injector, 2 out of 4. I replace the 4 of them. After that, the van goes very well despite this bloody NOx error

means that the inside of the software is something else than VW OEM software 04L 906 056 KH - 6184

For sure something must be different in the software after the mapping, i guess the version is the same, just with the mapping modifications although dont really know.

I don't know how to take advantage of those.
NOx sensor before SCR cat conv: offset correction factor: 0 ppm - always 0 ppm, because early T6 engines do not have NOx sensor before cat.conv.NOx sensor after SCR cat conv: offset correction factor: 341 ppm - is a live parameter - found in my logs values 0...1180 ppm.

Makes sense, no measurement if there is no more sensor than one

wow.... 1180 ppm, that is huge. i guess with that value MIL ligh did come up?

At first glance into the data nothing wrong with them.
Thanks, i was starting to worry about them, otherwise, i would need a money tree :D

So, do you think the remap could be the cause?
Well, it's a candidate. By remapping it's very simple to increase the power/torque but to keep the emissions down is the challenging part.
TLR Madrid, one of the most famous and recognised chip tuner in Spain.
I'm wondering what they would say about P20EE fault re their remap? Would they offer to put the OEM software back in the engine - to eliminate the remap causing the excessive NOx emissions?

I am not sure if the EGR coolear has been replaced.

I bought the van from a German Car dealer and i drove to spain with it. All the service maintenance has been done in German VW main dealers, oil, DSG oil, filters etc... but i dont really know what has been done in terms of repairs.

Are you aware if there isany way to check it with the vagcom? coolant EGR replacement or whatever
No, not directly. Anyways, because the engine can detect "Insufficient EGR flow" there should be a way to estimate the degree of blockage. Perhaps it's somewhere in here:
why do you ask about 5000 kms ago? is there anything that insicates anything has been done?

Sorry by anwering with questions :D . Of course i dont mind. I think it was less than 5000 kms ago. The vas was in the workshop due to glow plug light in the dash coming very frequently, it was due to a lack of pressure in the rail caused by faulty injector, 2 out of 4. I replace the 4 of them. After that, the van goes very well despite this bloody NOx error
The reason for my question is that the blockmap data revealed "DPF ash mass" of 1.7 grams - that amount of ash is accumulated over 5000 km - based on my blockmap data collection from my own van + a few others. So either the DPF was replaced then. Or something was wrong and the DPF ash values were reset to get a fresh start. Or someone was just experimenting with a diagnostic tool.

Anyways, the DPF should last approx. 300.000 km's so I'm a bit curious what kind of pressure losses we see on your van. Anyways, let's see if we can evaluate from the data what's the status of the DPF - at first glance nothing wrong with it. This was the reason to run engine on idle 1-2 minutes after a run - to get comparable measurements with my observations this far. The pressure loss seems to vary a lot between cold and hot DPF.
wow.... 1180 ppm, that is huge. i guess with that value MIL ligh did come up?
I don't know what that parameter means because it's designation is "offset correction factor". The parameter we are recording is raw value from the actual sensor. The correction factors usually vary extremely slowly over long time.

Another set of logs. For the moment, the error hasnt come back...

Well, it's a candidate. By remapping it's very simple to increase the power/torque but to keep the emissions down is the challenging part.
I really hope that was not the issue as it is going to be very complicated... apart from loosing the remap and the money...

I'm wondering what they would say about P20EE fault re their remap? Would they offer to put the OEM software back in the engine - to eliminate the remap causing the excessive NOx emissions?

I guess what they will say: We have done this remap to hundreds of this engines and there hasnt been any issue... Also, i did the remap in March 2021, almost a year ago.. and the fault did come in december for first time.

The reason for my question is that the blockmap data revealed "DPF ash mass" of 1.7 grams - that amount of ash is accumulated over 5000 km - based on my blockmap data collection from my own van + a few others. So either the DPF was replaced then. Or something was wrong and the DPF ash values were reset to get a fresh start. Or someone was just experimenting with a diagnostic tool.
I really think it is the last assumtion. when a i did the carbon cleaning process in a workshop, the mecanich told me everything was fine. Also, he had the diagnostic tool cable messed up and use my van to repair it. I think that is the reason you saw this data reset.. i guess he was experimenting/playing around with it...

Attachments

• LOG-01-IDE00021_&119.CSV
    468.9 KB · Views: 1
  • LOG-01-IDE00021_&118.CSV
    292.3 KB · Views: 1
Hi mmi,

Here you have the logs following the instructions. i did not expect the MIL light to come up during this log-driving as it took more than 1500 kms to came back since last time. Hopefully this log could give us some clue about what is going on with this disgusting error.

i have put the .csv through a loggin tool, it case it may be useful

View attachment 142153

Thanks mate

Some appetizers. The data gathered is from runs with three different OEM softwares vs. yours.

1644774608730.png
(EDIT: picture replaced to harmonize colour coding - no change in data)

The representation of the collected data is a kind of "normalized" view. The percentages (of each bar) are time spent in each "NOx emission bracket" (of full journey).
E.g. orange bar 13.6% means NOx emissions more than 800 ppm were measured 13.6% of time of the full journey.
E.g. orange bar 9.8% means NOx emissions 500-800 ppm were measured 9.8% (of time).

Thus - e.g. for the "orange "to sum up time when the NOx emissions were above 300 ppm =
+ 7.2% (bracket 300-500 ppm)​
+ 9.8% (bracket 500-800 ppm)​
+ 13.6% (bracket 800 ppm and above)​
Totals 30.6 % of journey's time

The above was the first recording (2022-01-17 19:55, 32 minutes) - CXFA Miguel

Reference recordings
CXFA no_update - recording 65 minutes​
CXEB no_update - recording 138 minutes​
CXEB update - recording 58 minutes​

No active DPF regeneration in any of the runs...

The bracket 0-1ppm is a special case - NOx sensor needs to heat up - thus first 10-15 minutes engine reports plain "0", thus we could just ignore that bracket - no emissions is not the issue.

The reference recordings were selected to have somewhat similar speed profiles - to demonstrate to some extent similar load conditions.

Again - the bars show time spent (percentage) in different speed "brackets".
E.g. high green bar - 56% of time spent in speed bracket 120-140 km/h - thus 32 minutes (of total 58 minutes)

1644774368055.png
(EDIT: picture replaced to harmonize colour coding - no change in data)

Any thoughts? Clarifications?

Last edited:
Some appetizers. The data gathered is from runs with three different OEM softwares vs. yours.

View attachment 144197

The representation of the collected data is a kind of "normalized" view. The percentages (of each bar) are time spent in each "NOx emission bracket" (of full journey).
E.g. red bar 13.6% means NOx emissions more than 800 ppm were measured 13.6% of time of the full journey.
E.g. red bar 9.8% means NOx emissions 500-800 ppm were measured 9.8% (of time).

Thus - e.g. for the "red "to sum up time when the NOx emissions were above 300 ppm =
+ 7.2% (bracket 300-500 ppm)​
+ 9.8% (bracket 500-800 ppm)​
+ 13.6% (bracket 800 ppm and above)​
Totals 30.6 % of journey's time

The above was the first recording (2022-01-17 19:55, 32 minutes) - CXFA Miguel

Reference recordings
CXFA no_update - recording 65 minutes​
CXEB no_update - recording 138 minutes​
CXEB update - recording 58 minutes​

No active DPF regeneration in any of the runs...

The bracket 0-1ppm is a special case - NOx sensor needs to heat up - thus first 10-15 minutes engine reports plain "0", thus we could just ignore that bracket - no emissions is not the issue.

The reference recordings were selected to have somewhat similar speed profiles - to demonstrate to some extent similar load conditions.

Again - the bars show time spent (percentage) in different speed "brackets".
E.g. high orange bar - 56% of time spent in speed bracket 120-140 km/h - thus 32 minutes (of total 58 minutes)

View attachment 144393

Any thoughts? Clarifications?

Amazing analysis mmi.... i cant stop allucinating. For sure it seems there is something wrong which in that ride was producing a big amount of particulates...In fact, i think in this ride the NOx error came up again with no MIL light. Untill now, there hasnt been any new error nor MIL light.

Another log :D (i had another one but my pc run out out battery :cry:)

Attachments

• LOG-01-IDE00021_&1112.CSV
    255.7 KB · Views: 4
Slowly but surely...

the van did a regeneration(LOG-01-IDE00021_&113), i let it finish, i guess you will see it the logs and it will be interestings.
Well - the van indeed started the DPF regeneration. However, the DPF regeneration was NOT finished - until on the next run several hours later...

Meanwhile...

Start of active DPF regeneration - how do we know...​

1) IDE00434 -Soot level reching 30.0 grams triggers the active DPF regeneration...
2) IDE04272 - Starts counting (green)
3) IDE07757 - EGR closes (green)
4) Engine advances main injection (injects earlier, before TDC (not shown here)), as a consequence of this
5) Engine exhaust temperature rises (orange)
!) Note a time leap - grayed out line (just to make the log fit here)

1644138569309.png

At standstill 11:23 minutes later - active DPF regeneration still in progress​

See timestamps = 2642 seconds (below) - 1959 seconds (from above) = 11 min 23 seconds
1) Elevated engine revs - idling at 980 RPM
2) Hot exhaust from engine
3) Even hotter exhaust from catalytic converter into DPF
4) DPF regeneration counter is ticking (green)

1644142961103.png

After 4:21 minutes at standstill - the ECU comes to conclusion - enough of that and starts cooling down​

See timestamp 2903.26 seconds below vs. 2642.99 above = 4 mins 21 seconds

1) EGR returns to normal'ish 30-40% closure (IDE07757)
2) Engine starts to cool down the exhaust (S1) - orange & blue bars.
3) Note a time leap - grayed out line (just to make the log fit here)
4) After 40 seconds of cooling down engine returns back to normal 830 RPM idling (green)
5) The DPF regeneration counter is paused at 989 seconds (yellow)
6) Because of still hot DPF input/output, the soot level is still slowly decreasing even during the cool down period.

1644143108044.png

To be continued... to finish the DPF regeneration....

Engine startup - pending DPF regeneration​

1) Engine started - idling at 830 RPM
2) EGR at normal'ish 30-40% position
2) The DPF regeneration counter is paused at 989 seconds - non-zero=pending request

1644158008504.png

At 1:15 minutes engine has started to heat up the exhaust gases​

1) EGR is closed (no recirculation)
2) Hot engine exhaust gases
2) The DPF regeneration counter is counting again

1644158326269.png

Finally - after 11:13 minutes since engine startup - the active DPF regeneration is now complete​

1) Soot level reaches 9.00 grams - active DPF regeneration turned off
2) The DPF regeneration counter is reset to "0"

1644157613618.png

Hot DPF afterheat still keeps on reducing soot level - passive DPF regeneration​

1) Hot DPF still burns soot (above soot mass calculated 8.98 grams at 674.10 seconds and below 8.26 grams at 742.97 seconds)
2) Exhaust gases have started to cool down the DPF (S3)
3) Minimum soot level reached 70 seconds after finishing active phase

1644158988783.png

Oh man.. i am like this :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: while reading all these analysis you usually performs... really, it is amazing. Cant say anything more than THANK YOU to help us understandthis process.

In my case, the error hasnt come up yet... so no news good news. I am planning to do a couple of 30 min rides today and tomorrow. I will take the logs to keep feeding the thread and keep the thread up!

DPF regeneration statistics​

A comparison of the DPF regenerations above (CXFA engine) with a regen of CXEB engine.
Because the DPF regeneration of CXFA was split over two runs, the data from both has been concatenated here.
1) Exhaust temperatures - before turbocharger
2) NOx emissions as registered by engine's own NOx sensor
3) Speed profile during DPF regeneration - should give rough idea of engine load.

1644783985961.png

1644784007520.png

The CXEB engine NOx emissions were above 300 ppm 11.6% of the DPF regeneration (which lasted 18 minutes) - thus 2.1 minutes.
From the picture the 11.6% = (4.3+5.6+1.7)% (green bars)

1644784025237.png

Hi guys,

sorry, i have been disconnected a little bit from the forum, big workload these past two weeks.

A comparison of the DPF regenerations above (CXFA engine) with a regen of CXEB engine.
Because the DPF regeneration of CXFA was split over two runs, the data from both has been concatenated here.
1) Exhaust temperatures - before turbocharger
2) NOx emissions as registered by engine's own NOx sensor
3) Speed profile during DPF regeneration - should give rough idea of engine load.

1644783985961.png

1644784007520.png

The CXEB engine NOx emissions were above 300 ppm 11.6% of the DPF regeneration (which lasted 18 minutes) - thus 2.1 minutes.
From the picture the 11.6% = (4.3+5.6+1.7)% (green bars)

1644784025237.png

I am running out of adjectives to describe such detailed analysis... incredible.

What I can extract from that charts is for sure my engine (or at least the sensors is what is showing) is producing more NOx particulates compared to the other... it is true in that couple of drives i had a high speed during some minutes >=140 km/h but... i don't know if that is reason enough to produce such an amount of particulates.
Even more, with such a big difference between one engine and another

Well... i was hoping i wouldn't have been able to put this kind of message again but... the error has returned... it was yesterday, on a highway at 120 km/h aprox. Must say I did around three "short" journeys (<15 min) before that long one.

Unfortunately, i was not taking logs at that moment... to be honest, i haven't had enough time to do it in the latest runs. it has taken around 1000 kilometres to appear again.

Error:

Code:
Tuesday,15,February,2022,20:53:33:16365
VCDS Version: Release 21.3.0 Running on Windows 10 x64
www.Ross-Tech.com

Address 01: Engine       Labels: 04L-907-309-V2.clb
Control Module Part Number: 04L 906 056 KH    HW: 04L 907 445
  Component and/or Version: R4 2.0l TDI   H02 6184
           Software Coding: 0025401C433401080000
            Work Shop Code: WSC 02737 790 50316
              ASAM Dataset: EV_ECM20TDI03004L906056KH 004013 (VN75)
                       ROD: EV_ECM20TDI03004L906056KF.rod
                      VCID: 7DA7F9E94D729033E45-8028
1 Fault Found

31103 - SCR NOx Catalyst Bank 1
          P20EE 00 [236] - Efficiency too Low
          MIL ON - Intermittent - Confirmed - Tested Since Memory Clear
             Freeze Frame
                    Fault Status: 00000001
                    Fault Priority: 2
                    Fault Frequency: 1
                    Mileage: 199302 km
                    Date: 2065.01.16
                    Time: 16:26:25

Engine RPM: 2215.25 /min
                    Normed load value: 50.6 %
                    Vehicle speed: 123 km/h
                    Coolant temperature: 90 °C
                    Intake air temperature: 17 °C
                    Ambient air pressure: 940 mbar
                    Voltage terminal 30: 12.875 V
                    Unlearning counter according OBD: 40
                    Air mass at air mass meter 1: 226.8 kg/h
                    Outside temperature sensor 1: B1: raw value: 16.0 °C
                    Mass airflow sensor 1 bank 1 airflow: raw value: 851.5 mg/stroke
                    Throttl.valve adapt. 1 bank 1: posit feedback - Actual value: 59.26 %
                    NOx sensor before SCR cat conv: offset correction factor: 0 ppm
                    NOx sensor after SCR cat conv: offset correction factor: 188 ppm
                    Reducing agent quality sensor: urea concentration: 305.92 %
                    Reducing agent quality sensor: raw temperature value: 0.0 °C

Readiness: N/A

From now on, I will try to catch logs again. I have to do a couple of logs run on Saturday and a big one on Sunday (around 500 km) Do you think might take logs in the long one?

Another thing which came to my mind after talking about this error with a friend

Does the NOx sensor need to be calibrated somehow after replacing?or maybe doing manual regeneration with vagcom?

Do you think might take logs in the long one?
Yes, please!
Perhaps you could use attached setup file for the VCDS (Again remove the PDF file extension - need to be .u01 -file)
The new parameter in there is "Main injection"...
IDE00021 Engine RPM
IDE00075 Vehicle speed
IDE00347 Air mass: actual value
IDE00351 Main injection: start of activation
IDE00434 Particle filter: soot mass calculated
IDE04090 Exhaust temperature bank 1
IDE04272 Counter for regeneration time of particulate filter
IDE07738 Charge air cooler inlet: pressure sensor 1 bank 1: raw value
IDE07757 Exhaust recirc.valve 1 bank 1: posit.feedback - Actual value
IDE09017 NOx sens.dwnstrm.SCR cat conv: NOx conc.
IDE10817 Lambda value at inlet of particulate filter
IDE11219 Reducing agent inj. quantity: spec. value

Attachments

• NOx-B.u01.REMOVE.PDF
    120 bytes · Views: 6
Yes, please!
Perhaps you could use attached setup file for the VCDS (Again remove the PDF file extension - need to be .u01 -file)
The new parameter in there is "Main injection"...
Thank you mate. I will use this one.

Workshop manual (p.323) doesn't mention anything about calibration.
Yeah.. that what i thought

Update:
After talking with a mechanic from the south of Spain (fiend`s friend) and explained everything about my case including all the errors and so on. He is almost 100% sure the issue is with the AdBlue system... he thinks the pump or the injector or both may have too much dirt and it requires cleaning. That may be the reason why i have this intermittent error.

I will unplug the injector and the pump and see what is inside and cleanin if required. I will let you know the results and take some photos.

have a nice weekend!
Thanks!

Hi guys,

another update... i got the same error a week ago more or less

Tuesday,22,March,2022,18:41:15:16365
VCDS Version: Release 21.3.0 Running on Windows 10 x64
www.Ross-Tech.com

Address 01: Engine Labels: 04L-907-309-V2.clb
Control Module Part Number: 04L 906 056 KH HW: 04L 907 445
Component and/or Version: R4 2.0l TDI H02 6184
Software Coding: 0025401C433401080000
Work Shop Code: WSC 02737 790 50316
ASAM Dataset: EV_ECM20TDI03004L906056KH 004013 (VN75)
ROD: EV_ECM20TDI03004L906056KF.rod
VCID: 7DA7F9E94D729033E45-8028
2 Faults Found

31103 - SCR NOx Catalyst Bank 1
P20EE 00 [236] - Efficiency too Low
MIL ON - Intermittent - Confirmed - Tested Since Memory Clear
Freeze Frame
Mileage: 201017 km
Date: 2066.01.06
Time: 15:36:43

Engine RPM: 2130.75 /min
Normed load value: 49.8 %
Vehicle speed: 118 km/h
Coolant temperature: 90 °C
Intake air temperature: 14 °C
Ambient air pressure: 910 mbar
Voltage terminal 30: 12.953 V
Unlearning counter according OBD: 40
Air mass at air mass meter 1: 205.2 kg/h
Outside temperature sensor 1: B1: raw value: 13.5 °C
Mass airflow sensor 1 bank 1 airflow: raw value: 811.8 mg/stroke
Throttl.valve adapt. 1 bank 1: posit feedback - Actual value: 59.54 %
NOx sensor before SCR cat conv: offset correction factor: 0 ppm
NOx sensor after SCR cat conv: offset correction factor: 183 ppm
Reducing agent quality sensor: urea concentration: 305.92 %
Reducing agent quality sensor: raw temperature value: 0.0 °C

27277 - System Voltage
P0562 00 [032] - Too Low
Intermittent - Not Confirmed - Tested Since Memory Clear
Freeze Frame
Mileage: 200211 km

Engine RPM: 0.00 /min
Normed load value: 0.0 %
Vehicle speed: 0 km/h
Coolant temperature: 80 °C
Intake air temperature: 19 °C
Ambient air pressure: 940 mbar
Voltage terminal 30: 12.414 V
Unlearning counter according OBD: 32
Air mass at air mass meter 1: 0.0 kg/h
Standardized air flow ratio: 1.000 counts
Exhaust recirc.valve 1 bank 1: posit.feedback - Actual value: 0.78 %
Throttl.valve adapt. 1 bank 1: posit feedback - Actual value: 0.00 %
Charge air pressure: specified value: 0.000 bar
Absolute intake pressure: 94 kPa abs
Mean injection quantity: 0 mg/stroke
Index of current engine mode: 8
Index of next requested engine mode: 8
Index of engine target mode: 8

Readiness: N/A

I have gone underneath the van a disassemble the SCR Adblue injector. Surprisingly, the injector was quite clean, with almost no soot around it nor AdBlue crystalized.... for sure i was expecting to find much more dirt around it. Anyway, I cleaned it up and ensembled it again. I will do some more rides but I am quite sure the error will come up again.
My next step is to take it out again and perform the SCR testing following the below procedure in this thread

Any thoughts/ideas/suggestions are more than welcome

I will keep you posted.

Cheers!

Back