I did a list a few pages ago. Think a few more have jumped on since. It needs copying and pasting really

I did a list a few pages ago. Think a few more have jumped on since. It needs copying and pasting really

I don't suppose it matters really, we will see tomorrow. (unless this is one big wind up and you lot are colluding to get me to drive all the way from Leicester to an empty carpark:eek:)

Right guy's I'm nearly loaded up the van for this evening, I've got tyres for @Nick-C & Wheels for @fezza68 I should be there around 19:30...if either of you are not going can you PM please.

excellent, in exchange for my courier service can I have a moment of your time to check some errors?

Free Krispy Kreme anyone?

@Nick-C any chance you can do the DRL off when handbrake on mod for me please? Will buy you a donut in exchange haha.

I've got Carista Pro with me too, if anyone wants a play.

(Also please don't judge the state on my van, currently driving back from Swansea, so much salt on the roads!! :oops:)
Haha don’t worry about your van being covered in salt mines horrendous :)

Thankfully it will be too dark for anyone to see how bad mine is after the drive up here. I'd never live it down.

Wheels are lovely and clean though :thumbsup:

Back