It's the @ROMANY TAMPIN calling card that improves mpg by 10%
I got two sets at Bala; the ones he gave me late at night, after we'd both drunk plenty and met in the dark (when I hadn't got a clue what they were - initially thought it was a proposition and they might be some sort of micro condoms), and the set he installed the next day totally forgetting he'd already given me a set - if you are going on a crusade @ROMANY TAMPIN , rubber bungs ain't a bad place to start :):thumbsup:

Parked and walked from underneath
Can not stop on motorway ! lol
That’s the motorway!! You really are mad.
It is equally illegal to walk on the motorway unless you have broken down.:whistle:
Surprised there wasn’t a resulting crash as drivers see you stand on the parapet and throw yourself off.

We do another meet that's a little closer to you @M1TCH, and several of the Northwest guys come down for this one.

It's a breakfast meet at Wistow cafe in Leicestershire, next one is on the 22nd of this month, with already quite a few of the usual suspects coming.

Ok, I’ve seen a few people make comments about NW meets.

So any suggestions for a time and place?
Somewhere a bit more picturesque than Costco.
Maybe Southport?
Cat and fiddle area? Any other suggestions?

Weekend rather than school night?

I could make this guys depending when it is ! Although I will be in my T 5 as my camper ain’t ready yet :unsure: will this be acceptable chaps ? :D

Back