Noise at 1350rpm

New video i recorded today, the gas pedal is fixed to around 1300rpm with a stick.
The engine is doing the pumping.

Very clear it’s from the intake side, the sound is very much noticeable from the air filter box.

I notice a burnt rubber/plastic smell from the exhaust when the issue is present (almost every time I drive now)

The start/stopp function doesn’t work any more, no problem for me but someone asked about this earlier in the thread.

New video i recorded today, the gas pedal is fixed to around 1300rpm with a stick.
The engine is doing the pumping.

Very clear it’s from the intake side, the sound is very much noticeable from the air filter box.

I notice a burnt rubber/plastic smell from the exhaust when the issue is present (almost every time I drive now)

The start/stopp function doesn’t work any more, no problem for me but someone asked about this earlier in the thread.

Did you manage to find anything? My T6 140bhp is doing the same now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Nope! The noise is still present and the car is still running without any breakdown. Bad mileage when noise is present, restart engine and it’s gone, and mileage returns to normal.

almost every time I drive ≈10km the noise appears.

It’s Very cold where i live now, and the engine have a hard time getting warm. I get no noise as long as the engine is cold, by cold I mean under regular working temperature (80-90 C/170-195 F). Just adding a clue to the mystery

Sounds like tensioner belt related to my ears. I'd pop the cover off the belts on the side of the engine and see if the tensioner is releasing tension when the noise happens.

If that is inconclusive I'd pop the air intake off the air box for a moment and see if you hear the sound coming out of the air intake more than you do the engine bay. Just be careful to not get anything in it. You will know straight away as it will be a fair amount louder.

Back