Wanted NOCO Boost

monsieurblack

T6 Pro
Hey there

I’m looking to get a NOCO Boost battery starter “for emergencies” and hopefully ‘a just in case’ scenario and wondered if anyone had one they weren’t using that I could take off your hands please?

Just a basic one that‘ll start a diesel T6.

Thanks in advance

Look for the GB70 upwards.

Legend

Thanks so much for that as I was eyeing up the GB40 assuming it’d be OK if no one here had one for sale so that’s super helpful (as you always are!)

So to narrow it down, as @Dellmassive says, anyone have a GB70 (or possibly upwards) that they’re no longer using please?

A bit of an aside, but possibly handy should anyone experience this in the future - I've just had a GB70 in for repair...symptoms were it would charge up OK, but couldn't be turned off..so after a few hours of coming off charge it would be flat. i found the microswitch for the power button failed. Its a 6 x 6mm SMD Momentary Tactile Switch. Hardest part was getting the innards back inside and getting the lid on, its pretty tightly packaged!

I’ve got one, goes everywhere in the van, never used it in anger but it’s sods law that I’ll need it if I sell it.

Hi again

Looks like I might have to bite and purchase now as seems everyone who owns one is likely in the same position as you @DXX and besides, I kinda want it for when the vans left at an airport car park for a week outside in these temps and with reports of strikes etc then we could well be delayed and I’ll be dealing with a tired family wanting to be home for Christmas in the middle of a cold car park probably won’t be scoring many brownie points if the van doesn’t start and I don’t have a backup lol

Reactions: CAB
Back