No hazard, indicator or brake lights

Kevgold45

Hi, my first post so be gentle haha. I have 2 lights on my dash a bulb and the abs symbol and now have ho hazards etc. I have checked all the bulbs and they are ok and all the fuses look ok. Any help would be appreciate

Next simple thing to do is discharge the BCU by disconnecting the starter battery and touching the leads together and then reconnect.
After that you need to scan it it for fault codes.

Thanks loz, that worked spot on, don't suppose you know how to get the central locking sorted so when I hold the button down the winds either open or close thanks again..

Second post here - window comfort function reset:

I did one today ,
drive the window down and release
immediately press the button down again for 3 seconds
pull the window up and release
immediately pull the button up again for 3 seconds

now the one press open and close should work on the windows.

I did one today ,
drive the window down and release
immediately press the button down again for 3 seconds
pull the window up and release
immediately pull the button up again for 3 seconds

now the one press open and close should work on the windows.
Awesome it worked like a dream, thanks again. Just need to get rid of this light now

237F3C52-300F-47E8-8CF1-4622C6160D15.gif

Have you driven it yet? Some systems like steering angle need a calibration drive after system reset.

If that doesn't clear it, you need a scan to be sure.

Next simple thing to do is discharge the BCU by disconnecting the starter battery and touching the leads together and then reconnect.
After that you need to scan it it for fault codes.
Hi Loz. I've only just got my T6 and blew the cigarette lighter fuse today and now I'm having the same issues that Kev was having. No hazards, indicators or break lights. I've tried disconnecting and reconecting the battery but still no joy. Is there something else I need to do to discharge the BCU or could there be other issues?

Just to update we sorted it over on this thread:

Back