No extra pay for Nurses, but MPs get 10k to work from home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you expect?
This is the same government that cheered on as Osborn froze (cut) NHS pay year after year and abolished bursaries for nurses.

But they expect them to risk their lives saving the tw@ts that are going out playing football in the parks and without the proper equipment. It drives me fecking mad that my wife would risk her life to save someone else and get paid less than I do to do it. They have been relying on the caring goodwill of the profession for too long. If it was a male led profession they wouldn’t put up with this sh!t. The bloody train drivers would have been out on strike weeks ago.

if the nursing profession cannot use this time of absolute need and adulation to get what they deserve they there really is no hope.

no surprise and exactly why i can't bring myself to go out on a Thursday evening, clap and pretend like everything is dandy.
- sorry i know this is not the common view and please please don't mistake it as a sign of my non appreciation and lifelong gratitude for what these wonderful people put themselves through, not just at the moment but EVERY SINGLE DAY of their working lives.

anyway i can feel politics around the corner about to rear it's ugly head so i'll say no more...

But they expect them to risk their lives saving the tw@ts that are going out playing football in the parks and without the proper equipment. It drives me fecking mad that my wife would risk her life to save someone else and get paid less than I do to do it. They have been relying on the caring goodwill of the profession for too long. If it was a male led profession they wouldn’t put up with this sh!t. The bloody train drivers would have been out on strike weeks ago.

if the nursing profession cannot use this time of absolute need and adulation to get what they deserve they there really is no hope.

or indeed the tw@t politician that goes into a hospital and shakes infected peoples hands huh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back