Newbie saying hi

Bit late as I have already been posting questions. New to the forum and must say I’m already very impressed.
I have a 70 plate T6.1 150 Highline panel van which I love driving every day. It is a work horse and most days is pulling a trailer, which it does with ease.
So nice to be back in a Transporter as I stupidly had a Ford Transit Custom for the last three years! :oops::rofl:

020537B6-7CEB-4AB0-9AAD-6D1CB0D8A291.jpeg

The only thing nice about having the Transit as a work vehicle was the fact I didn’t care about it!
I have never owned a vehicle which frequently threw up so many random Error messages or something had failed! Ignition off / on and they were magically fixed! :rolleyes:

I love the way on a transit you open the bonnet and the towing eye is stored in there first thing to hand lol

Welcome to the Forum mate, very nice looking van you have......is the 150 a manual ? and what trailer weight do you tow? Thinking of changing my Sprinter, which has been excellent, for a T6.1 and will be towing occasionally unto max 2T. Do you know what the GTW is? Cheers and enjoy!

Back