T6. 1 Newbie to the forum saying Hi

Annapurna

Hi there, new to this forum having bought my first brand new custom conversion highline T6. 1 campervan with pop up roof in April. Absolutely love her to bits and taken on several trips around the UK already. Can anyone tell me whether they have had any issues with using keda kits to attach the awnings? We gave up on trying to attach one air awning (open to offers on the awning as only used once) and bought a smaller poled one instead. Issue has been clearing the sliding door which catches on the strip and pulls it back. Easier with the smaller poled awning and didn't need the large space of the air awning in the end. Still same problem. Have since given up on the fig 8 & keda strip and just slide straight into the remo rail. Just wondering if anyone else has had similar issues?

Hi and welcome! Nothing wrong with sliding straight into the rail, if it works for you

We'll everyone, having bought my lovely VW T6.1 Highline two tone campervan in April 2021im sadly now having to sell it My spine has decided to crumble and has left me with dodgy numb legs. I'm having to pay for surgery as the NHS waiting time is 18-24 months and my nerves will be completely dead by then. I still want to drive so will buy an auto hybrid mobility abled car instead. I think I have to have a different membership to sell it on here but if anyone close to Cornwall is interested in my camper and how to sell it on here let me know. I can't seem to attach a photo either and not sure how to downsize the photo :rolleyes:Thanks

Back