New (to be) owner saying hi.

109LWB

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Just put a deposit down on a 2016 t28 high line spec van. Pick it up next week after the garage has done the cambelt and waterpump, service, mot , full machine polish, bonnet respray and some other small bits of bodywork.
The van will be my daily driver, we will over time convert it to a day van/wild camper.
Very excited to start a new journey. Been a LandRover man for a long time, so VW are completely new to me.

Im sure I’ll have many questions in the future.. First port of call is a new gearstick knob, as the one on there is a bit manky.

Been a LandRover man for a long time, so VW are completely new to me.

Hello, and yes, the username was a bit of a giveaway :) I've had a LWB Series III and multiple Discos, finally gave up that habit a few years ago (couldn't justify the cost of a new Disco for what I was doing at the time) Now I seem to be getting a camper next week!

Hello, and yes, the username was a bit of a giveaway :) I've had a LWB Series III and multiple Discos, finally gave up that habit a few years ago (couldn't justify the cost of a new Disco for what I was doing at the time) Now I seem to be getting a camper next week!

Had the ex army 109 quite a few years ago but it always stuck with me! Since then had a disco 2 since 2010, a disco 3 and wife has a freelander2.
Had a choice between a TD5 defender or a transporter.. sadly my head overruled and we have gone with a transporter!

Back