New T6.1 Cali, looking for AT tyres and a lift kit recommendation or ideas

Swamp frog

Hi Everyone,
I have been doing some reading on lifting the new Cali and I would like some guidance on the best way to go.
Current setup
T6.1 Cali with standard suspension and 215/60/R17 light truck tyres ( Bridgestone Duravis)
DCC & TPMS, 450 4motion with rear diff lock

Future Setup
AT tyres not too aggressive
225/65/R17 or 235/65/R17

Seikal desert lift kit ?
under body protection
looking to fit spare underneath

Possibly looking at getting tyres on now and do suspension in March when the next lot of suspension kits land down under.

DCC came in the vehicle as we picked up a cancelled order

We live on the east coast in Australia and would like the vehicle to be able to get us on the beach without wrecking it and to get into campsites that you need a light duty AWD vehicle. I have no desire to try and make the Cali a hardcore 4wd as I do that everyday working in Mine sites With landcruisers.

Thanks for the help.

40A02DE1-4C32-4711-ADC1-4FA08378C208.jpeg

Hi Swamp Frog.

Congrats on the bus. Looks great.

We can certainly help you out with quality TUV lift kits without compromising the comfort.

We have a suspension dealer in NSW that we supply to. They are due to order another shipment from us soon which will include a brand new fully height adjustable coilover lift kit which should be with them by Feb/March next year. This maybe of interest to you?

If interested and you want further details, please feel free to DM or email us at: info@chillijamvans.co.uk

Kind regards,

Brett

Hi Twemmy
I ended just putting Pirelli Scorpion all terrain plus 225/65/R17 on the Cali, I haven’t done anything with the suspension as we really like the DCC fitted.

Hi Twemmy
I ended just putting Pirelli Scorpion all terrain plus 225/65/R17 on the Cali, I haven’t done anything with the suspension as we

Hi, I'm looking for new boots on my T6 .
HAS A LIFT KIT FITTED.
Am I better to get the 225/65/R17
Or
235/65/R17

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Every where I go (tyre companys) tell me I can fit any AT tyres as they are not legal and don't comply to load limit.
Where can I get some AT tyres I'm in Adelaide.
Thanks all

Every where I go (tyre companys) tell me I can fit any AT tyres as they are not legal and don't comply to load limit.
Thanks all
I’m looking at Cooper AAT 225 60 103 after a little research the other is maxxis ATT 771 same size

Thanks all
hey mate did you have any luck in the end? I got my wheels and tyres done in Adelaide if you're still looking

No luck , ended up with yokahamma r818 delivery star as heavier rated than A/t
fair enough, if you ever look to change I went with sunraysias and maxxis bravos 771. had it done down at salisbury bridgestone they were super helpful

Back