New here, so here’s my UPGTI if interested...

Love that. What a great little town car. Would you mind private DM-ing what I'd expect to pay for that set up if I flagrantly copied you ? :thumbsup:

13.5 for car new
Coilovers were 900
JMS tuning did the remap, front coilovers fitting (I did the rears) and TCS for £600
Decent tyres are the best upgrade though!

I bought this little fella 6 weeks ago, mainly to rest the T6 from daily driving.

Have to say that it’s so much fun to drive, will be Stage 1 mapping and putting on some 205/40s on shortly. But in the meantime it just makes me smile, takes me back to my Metro MG Turbo and 205GTI - a car doesn’t need to be super expensive or super fast to be fun !!

AADAD21E-D1C8-44BA-99AB-936C959F76B5.jpeg

My first ever brand new car was a white GTE, had it 18 months and my folks talked me into buying a flat and couldn't afford both so it had to go. Worst part of that was I did a deal with my mother, she got the GTE and I got her bloody polo so I saw it every week.View attachment 98591
That's a cool Nova GTE and supplied by the Vauxhall garage in my hometown! I don't remember ever seeing it on the local roads (when I was a 12 year old car fanatic!)

Back