New here, so here’s my UPGTI if interested...

Bigredonion

T6 Pro
Hi all.
for those into thing VW and not just vans, here is the the runabout I have.
Ordered red but got held up on production line so got the dealers black one (prefer the black now obviously)

MY19 UP GTI
Stage1 map
Traction control override button added
Decent tyres!
Eibach clubsport s coilovers...

848F763F-52DD-4160-AACC-00DF70D861C6.jpeg

37E762A0-E41C-40C3-917C-6B705BE72C65.jpeg

The up! is a cracking little car. I had a bog standard courtesy one when they first came out. I took it up into the forestry and drove it like the 17 year old me drove my first car round there.

White was such a fun car got it back the first time it got nicked unfortunately not 2nd time round
My first ever brand new car was a white GTE, had it 18 months and my folks talked me into buying a flat and couldn't afford both so it had to go. Worst part of that was I did a deal with my mother, she got the GTE and I got her bloody polo so I saw it every week.nova.jpg

My first ever brand new car was a white GTE, had it 18 months and my folks talked me into buying a flat and couldn't afford both so it had to go. Worst part of that was I did a deal with my mother, she got the GTE and I got her bloody polo so I saw it every week.View attachment 98591
I feel your pain. I went from a Nova 1.3SR to a VW Polo Ranger although saying that, the Polo was rock solid and fun to drive

My first ever brand new car was a white GTE, had it 18 months and my folks talked me into buying a flat and couldn't afford both so it had to go. Worst part of that was I did a deal with my mother, she got the GTE and I got her bloody polo so I saw it every week.View attachment 98591
Wow out of interest can you remember what you paid for it brand new back then?

I feel your pain. I went from a Nova 1.3SR to a VW Polo Ranger although saying that, the Polo was rock solid and fun to drive
Was a polo ranger I ended up with, bloody hated it.....soon as I could afford it, got shot. Luckily the replacement was a second hand astra gte 16v, happy days.astra.jpg

Was a polo ranger I ended up with, bloody hated it.....soon as I could afford it, got shot. Luckily the replacement was a second hand astra gte 16v, happy days.View attachment 98627
I feel privileged to have lived through (and survived) the mid 80's hot hatch era. The M25 was a race track after 10pm for Golf GTI, Astra GTE and Fiesta XR2. My mate had a Renault 5 GT Turbo Ranger which scared the shit out of me.

Back