New Caravelle Generation 6 owner....

Hi

Just put down a £500 deposit on a Caravelle generation 6 204PS DSG. It's a pre-registered 66 plate. Hoping to collect it later this week.

Having tried the 150ps I test drove this yesterday and fell in love with the 204 version.
Spot on, look forward to seeing some pictures posted up of it.

Only R&W officially in the UK but there are a few around, at busfest last year VanWorx had a green/silver on show and when i asked him he said 10 had been brought into the UK by someone (main dealer somewhere cant remember) and thats where they got it from.
I am slightly tempted to get a half wrap on mine but havent built up the courage yet

View attachment 6589
Just picked mine up today. I didn't think it would be much different from my Edition 25, but it's a lot better drive. Just wished they'd fitted a reversing camera.
Is there enough blue and silver ones to make a 'Team Gen 6 blue & silver' ?
I reckon you are the first silver and blue on here. You'll have your very own area.

View attachment 6589
Just picked mine up today. I didn't think it would be much different from my Edition 25, but it's a lot better drive. Just wished they'd fitted a reversing camera.
Is there enough blue and silver ones to make a 'Team Gen 6 blue & silver' ?
Think you are the first so feel free to start a new team thread

Looks nice in blue and silver I think yours is the second one I've seen don't see many of them about.

Back