New All Terrain Swamper Wheel

Chilli Jam Vans

Conversion company
Trade Member
T6 Pro
Hi all, just wanted to share (while we wait to get back on the road quite literally), our latest addition to our swamper wheel selection. The ultimate 17'' all terrain wheel specially designed for the VW T5, T6 and T6.1 German made and TUV approved.

Any questions please ask.

17" Twin Monotube Projekt AT Swamper wheel x 4 | Chilli Jam Vans

Video also here: Einstellbare Höherlegungsfedernkits und Höherlegungs-Komplettfahrwerke nur für California (alle) oder Busse mit über 200kg Permanent Beladung/Ausbau

?hash=7b4d2bac5d7ae19b50695b7935d25414.jpg

?hash=69615b1fd00d92fd5b7b866619ce8a3e.jpg?hash=69615b1fd00d92fd5b7b866619ce8a3e.jpg

New AT wheels just landed in the UK. Fitted to our Demo Swamper.

8 x 17" 1000kg load rating, 5x120PCD and also 5 x 112PCD available. ET 40. Replaceable collision protection ring. German engineered with TUV rating, designed and built especially for the T5 and T6.

Only available from us and our partners at Volkstrek 4x4.

20200515_125935.jpg
IMG-20200514-WA0010.jpg
20200513_162750.jpg

If anyone wants any further info, please feel free to get in touch.

Stay safe

Thanks Pauly. We really like them.

Yes its unusual, most AT wheels have a dummy ring. This does puts the price up a bit, but easy and cheaper to replace the ring rather than the whole wheel. Also protects the tyre sidewall as they protrude a little.

WOW I do like those. That middle pic is making me think of going swamper its that good.

Thanks very much the kind words Skyliner33.

We've been converting transporters into Kombi/campers and doing suspension upgrades since 2013. Still love the look of a nicely lowered van with the right wheels etc on it.
However, I don't think I'll ever go back down after the lifted experience.
So much more fun to drive than I initially thought.
No more worrying about pot holes, beach tracks are actually fun, surprisingly comfortable at speed and cornering is stable and we will never have to be pulled out of a campsite after the usual summer washout weekend.

The suspension we use is first class. Eibach make the lift springs, Bilstein make the B6 Comfort dampers, which are uprated and slightly longer stroke which makes them perfect for the lifted spring. You can also just run the springs, TUV approved and designed by Eibach Germany to be used with standard dampers.

If you thinking of going Swamper I'd personally recommend it. If you want us to give you all the details of how to achieve the look of our Demo, please send us a message or email us at info@chillijamvans.co.uk and we'll work out a deal for you as a forum member.

Kind regards and stay safe,

Team Chilli

Hi all, just wanted to share (while we wait to get back on the road quite literally), our latest addition to our swamper wheel selection. The ultimate 17'' all terrain wheel specially designed for the VW T5, T6 and T6.1 German made and TUV approved.

Any questions please ask.

17" Twin Monotube Projekt AT Swamper wheel x 4 | Chilli Jam Vans

Video also here: Einstellbare Höherlegungsfedernkits und Höherlegungs-Komplettfahrwerke nur für California (alle) oder Busse mit über 200kg Permanent Beladung/Ausbau

View attachment 64719

View attachment 64720View attachment 64721
They're awesome. How do I get them in Australia?

They're awesome. How do I get them in Australia?

Hi,

Yes they certainly are!

We have a dealer in Australia for Twin Monotube Projekt wheels and suspension. I'll ping over their details for you to get in contact with.

Kind regards,

Brett

Hi,

Yes they certainly are!

We have a dealer in Australia for Twin Monotube Projekt wheels and suspension. I'll ping over their details for you to get in contact with.

Kind regards,

Brett
Add another Aussie to to the list! If you could send me the details too, that'd be AWESOME! Ta.

Hi,

Yes they certainly are!

Kind regards,

Brett
Hi, I’m an expat living in Aus and am also interested in the Twin Monotube wheels, could you send me the details too please,
Cheers

Back