Negative Terminals

Sniggib

HI,

Does anyone have a diagram of where the negative terminals are on a T6 please?

Would be very handy for my planning!

I am thinking that I can connect my circuits back to a negative terminal, rather than run them back to a fuse box / battery negative?

Cheers

Also, is it worth using several negatives to reduce cable runs, or would you go back to a common negative for potential fault tracing / bad negative in future.

Cheers,

Thanks all,

Now VIP member so got the links.

Do you know if there is a limit of what you can out through a negative terminal?

I'm thinking of using the negative terminal under the drivers seat for pretty much all the negative feeds. This will be from the leisure batteries direct, or a combined negative feed from the fuse box. Also the fridge negative will likely run to here.

Cheers,

Thanks all,

Now VIP member so got the links.

Do you know if there is a limit of what you can out through a negative terminal?

I'm thinking of using the negative terminal under the drivers seat for pretty much all the negative feeds. This will be from the leisure batteries direct, or a combined negative feed from the fuse box. Also the fridge negative will likely run to here.

Cheers,
You'll be fine using the chassis ground under the seat for connection of LB and fridge etc :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dont think you would really be limited by using a chassis earth, if you are going to put big current down it then think i would prob clean a bit of paint off the base to make sure your luig has a good contact with the chassis and if you are connecting multiple cables/lugs then use washers as necessary to make sure you get a good contact

Back