Need Connector Assignment of Onboard supply control unit for BCM upgrade and CCS on MFSW Project

I answered here.
Still had no time to make the drawing ...
Yes I saw that, but do not know how /where to find Klemme 15 or 30. Any hint on this?

OK BCM replaced no fault codes,but a very unique problem come up.
Key adaptation channel not available.

Is it possible to enable that channel somehow?
Currently I cannot lock my car

Has anyone come across this problem before?

Has anyone come across this problem before?
Battery voltage high enough?
Engine should not run.

Sounds strange.
But BCM is only for Wireles closing.
Closing with the Key @ Driver door should still work,

How Exactly do you try to learn the Wireles Key to the BCM ?
I don`t recall how i did it, but it just worked ....

I think i remember.
There was no BCM Adaption Channel involved.
- Put a Key in ignition lock and put ignition on.
- Put other key in Driver Door, Close it with this key mechanically and then pres close on key button, wait 2 sekonds, press again close key button

I think that was it

Other way i found in german internet :D is to use Channel 000 and 001 in BCM 09
Set 000 to 0 and save
Set 001 to 0 and save, while it saves press Open on your key which is inserted into ignition. this should be accowlaged by the Lock making Lock noise

Or described in english: VW Polo DIY: Upgrading the BCM (Body Control Module)
I think that i did 1 year agoe

Last edited:
I think i remember.
There was no BCM Adaption Channel involved.
- Put a Key in ignition lock and put ignition on.
- Put other key in Driver Door, Close it with this key mechanically and then pres close on key button, wait 2 sekonds, press again close key button

I think that was it

Other way i found in german internet :D is to use Channel 000 and 001 in BCM 09
Set 000 to 0 and save
Set 001 to 0 and save, while it saves press Open on your key which is inserted into ignition. this should be accowlaged by the Lock making Lock noise

Or described in english: VW Polo DIY: Upgrading the BCM (Body Control Module)
I think that i did 1 year agoe
Yes channel 00 clears previously stored keys and channel 01 should be the key adaptation function, but on my BCM VCDS shows an error channel not available message

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes channel 00 clears previously stored keys and channel 01 should be the key adaptation function, but on my BCM VCDS shows an error channel not available massage
Hm, than one wrong bit in the LongCoding could be a problem, ore:
Do you have a Picture of your new BCM ?
Probably you bought one which does not Support Wireles Keys ? Not shure that is possible ....

What problem you see on long coding?

No Clue, you need to check every bit, probably use the German VCDS Version, there is more Documentation of the Bits of the BCM.
From what i see there is Byte 07 bit 3 if this is 1 than Wireles Keyfob is Disabled for example.
But there are probably more bits regarding the locking ...

Looking into ETKA, your BCM is good. It does support Wireles Keys.

Looking into your BCM Coding from other Thread, Byte 07 is correct.
Whell you could try my Coding: E0A0393A0A21201301280E716EAB8FD50094660060857851320000020040
Other stuff will Fail, but with this coding Key Adaption worked for me .....

I'm afraid the voltage was too low then. Did you try with battery charger connected? Or could do even IGN OFF - the BCM will accept adaptation also then.
Yes last time I tried with charger and ignition off as well, however I did not tried the simplest option what dnoermann suggested with the keys. My second key fob broken since ages so to day I going to fix it and I hope the simple solution will be the solution :)

Whell you could try my Coding: E0A0393A0A21201301280E716EAB8FD50094660060857851320000020040

Thank you I will try after I got my keys fixed.

No Clue, you need to check every bit, probably use the German VCDS Version
I think I have the german label file if you need to try that? (Dana from Ross-Tech sent it to me)

I think I have the german label file if you need to try that? (Dana from Ross-Tech sent it to me)
Thank you Loz,

What is that label file exactly?What it does?
I definitely interested to try every possible solution until I put my hands on a correct flash file

Do you guys know anyone around London with access to odis? I know odis able to flash even older BCM than mine with the same flash file I have, but for some reason VCP reject it.

Back