NEC Feb 2023 (was 2022) - The Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show

Apparently the Friday is called 'Friendly Friday'....not sure what the other days are called!? ;)

Now i've seen the dates available , i can't decide on which day ! I had Friday in my head originally as to avoid the weekend rush....... It must be an age thing, i use to be so decisive. :unsure:

Somebody give me a day between Tuesday and Friday ! OR is the weekend the best ?.......:slow rofl:

Gone for Thursday :thumbsup:.
Booked a night stay and going on the Tuesday fresh credit card awaiting

Just noticed - they say they are limiting visitor numbers due to Covid.

Pete

@Pete C. They might be but I'd bet that they try to push it a bit further than would be sensible in an ideal world - as we've seen time and time again during the crisis, money talks.

I work on a stand (selling Caravans & Motorhomes) My advice is avoid the weekend if you can. Tuesday is Caravan Club day with loads of tyre kickers. Thursday is my favourite day. Although there are some good deals to be had on Sunday Afternoon! I am told we have good availability of stock.

Too crowded last time we went, will be a covid breeding ground, so we won’t be going.
Having said all that, I have now been press ganged into going to help my cousin buy a very large Motorhome, so will be going on Tuesday :(

Having said all that, I have now been press ganged into going to help my cousin buy a very large Motorhome, so will be going on Tuesday :(
Ah, you’re in viewing “by invitation only” territory! You just have to get past the club members trying to blag a viewing! Bite the bullet and enjoy a day out with a mate

Is anyone going to the Caravan, Camping and Motorhome show at the NEC in Feb? The JOG family are going on the Friday
Me and the Mrs are going Tuesday/ Wednesday.

Can anyone recommend a decent curry house to try?

Good luck pretty sure quite a few inc Swift are not going, we're looking too had to email to find out and one is only got 2 models to show !!.

My aunt works for Swift, pretty much sold out for 2022 and they can save in excess of £2m if they don’t do any of the exhibitions.

It’s still a good day out though, quite a lot of VW converters are there.

Had to get tickets for Sunday in the end as couldn't go during the week and Saturday sold out. Wife's happy .."there may be some deals to be had on a caravan" she goes :rolleyes:

Just bought a ticket for Thursday, £10.25 via the CAMC website.
Hopefully there'll be a few Crafter/MAN conversions there to look at.

Reactions: CAB
Just bought a ticket for Thursday, £10.25 via the CAMC website.
Hopefully there'll be a few Crafter/MAN conversions there to look at.
We are heading up on Thurs evening, staying over for two night and visiting the show on Fri

Has anyone got tickets for this and aren’t going? Tried to get tickets but it’s now sold out.

Just leaving the show now. It's getting busy in there.
Loads more T6 conversions than 2 years ago, and got some good ideas for our next bigger van.

Pete

Back