Found NearSide Front Undertrays

CJW

2016 T6.0 T32 SL-to-Camper
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi. Both these undertrays were missing when I bought the van. VW have quoted but I thought I’d see if anyone has these lying around first. Mine’s an early T6 and the part numbers are the same as the T5.1.

They’re the ones roughly level with the sliding door on each side. Don’t have to be perfect.

Many thanks

Hi CJW I have been trying to track these down on the net, one is damaged to the nearside behihind the wheel, (deep puddle ripped it off) with no success surely somebody can supply them. Any help appreciated

I think I have the part number for the offside one, which I found in @Dellmassive ’s post here (thank you DM):

It’s parts 10 and 11 on the chart. But I’m struggling with the near side one. I think it’s this one but not 100% sure.

7B78A851-1BEE-4A8D-9BF3-C2BD012F8DE4.png

If you do find find them for less than stupid money, please let me know. Quote from VW was £250. I did ask for the part numbers but they refused, which I thought was particularly helpful.

Hi Really appreciate your quick response but these are not the ones I need, there are two sections one to the front , which is missing and another longer section to the rear. The fact that these are not available amazes me in this day and age. They basically stop all the muck from the front wheels coating the inderside behind the sill.
Any othere help would be appreciated, I guess Im not the only owner with this issue, dealers are next to useless.

If it's not shown in the diagrams @Dellmassive put up there, then I'm not sure which you mean. I think the ones you're referring to (that protect the underside of the sills between the wheels) are labelled as 14, 15 and 21. Is that not right? BTW is yours a T6 or T6.1?

As an aside, I was annoyed with the VW garage because I paid for a health check, then they appear to insist that I have to buy the parts from them, removing my freedom to search the market based on the part number. I find it confusing and I'll be b*ggered if I'm spending £100 - £200 on parts that don't fit. To make it more complicated, my part numbers appear to be the same as late T5.1s.

Just giving this a shameless bump - seeking front left and right undertrays for early T6 / late T5.1. Will consider damaged items for repair by me.

@CJW I found this site today whilst looking for a spare wheel bracket and fixings, any of this what you are looking for?

Thanks Jezmondo - certainly an option for ‘new’. Seems like a well laid-out website too. Thanks so much. I’ve got two breaker owners on FB that think they’ve got the part. If that doesn’t work out, then this will be the way. Thanks again.

If you have a cracked under tray it can be easily repaired with fibreglass bandage and epoxy resin within a few hours, save your money for something more exciting.

Reactions: CJW
If you have a cracked under tray it can be easily repaired with fibreglass bandage and epoxy resin within a few hours, save your money for something more exciting.
I would absolutely do that. Sadly. It’s completely missing. Has been since I bought the van.

Found the offside one brand new second hand, still searching for 7E0825205 - any suffix will do. Many thanks.

Finally gave up and bought this from VW. £140 for the pair wasn’t bad. Admins please mark as found. Many thanks.

Reactions: Bav
Back