Sold T6 2018 LWB Shuttle SE Interior Trim

Status
Not open for further replies.

saintclarkey1

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi all. For sale I have various bits and pieces of Trim from my 2018 LWB Shuttle SE (which looks very similar to the Caravelle trim). Inventory and suggested prices are as per the below. Happy to sell individually but please read the comments in the inventory regarding what parts are actually included as some of the items may have clips\small parts missing or slight imperfections\damage that I want to ensure any buyers are fully aware of. Buyers need to collect from Swindon or I'll meet half way within a 30 minute radius (if your buying the lot only).
  • Offside Sliding Door card with built in blind (full upper, lower and grab handle trim with lock push button) (Unit in perfect condition but will require some black trim clips that are not expensive from ebay) - £125 £100
  • Nearside Sliding Door card with build in blind (full upper, lower and grab handle trim with lock push button) (Unit in perfect condition but will require some black trim clips that are not expensive from ebay, blind has a slight chalk like mark that will probably clean up with something I just haven't tried hard and hence its cheaper than the offside one) - £100
  • Full tailgate card and surrounding trim (perfect condition, all trim clips present). £60
  • Offside rear quarter trim with built in blind (Blind fully working and in perfect condition, needs a few black trim clips and also half of the solvent welded clip retainers have snapped off on the rear, these can probably be fixed with a bit of know how and persistence but to be honest the trim still fits in place with half the trim clips. I'm only really selling them because of the blind being in good working order otherwise I'd be giving them away, seat belt blanking plates also missing) - £20
  • Nearside rear quarter trim with built in blind (Blind fully working and in perfect condition, needs a few black trim clips and also half of the solvent welded clip retainers have snapped off on the rear, these can probably be fixed with a bit of know how and persistence but to be honest the trim still fits in place with half the trim clips. I'm only really selling them because of the blind being in good working order otherwise I'd be giving them away, seat belt blanking plates also missing) - £20
  • Both C pillars (good used condition) - £20 for both or £10 each
  • Both D pillars (One has a noticeable scratch) - £15 for both
  • Headliner (sorry no picture, but in good used condition) - £20
  • 18mm Rear Carpet (sorry no picture, but in good used condition) - £20 £10

Difficult to know the right price to sell this lot but after a bit of research I think I'm roughly in the right ball park (if not on the cheap side). Happy to be shot down if anyone knows better and open to negotiations. If anyone wants the lot in one purchase then £350 all in.

Cheers

IMG_20210220_091852.jpg

IMG_20210220_091906.jpg

IMG_20210220_091920.jpg

IMG_20210220_091926.jpg

IMG_20210220_091956.jpg

IMG_20210220_092014.jpg

IMG_20210220_092017.jpg

Last edited:
Most the items now sold, just the drivers side door card\surroundings and carpet remain. I've also updated the prices on these as referenced above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back