N/S turn signal not working

Unconcious21

VIP Member
Hi
Started to convert my T32 and took out the panels and then put in sound proofing and insulation and then fitted double swivel seat.
At some stage during this I must have upset something as the left indicators are not working. No lights flashing at all on N/S. Dash light arrow flashing very quickly. All other lights fine.Checked rear bulb fine checked fuse (5Amp) in cab fine. Can't reach in to get the front build and I have not checked the side indicator.
Before I seek garage help has anyone got any ideas please?
Aidan

The wiring passes through the plugs under the passenger seat, check there first.

That sounds about right where I spent so much time hiding the wiring. I'll take it all apart and check everything. Many Thanks for that gem and quick response.

Okay so I got the seat out again and revealed all the wiring and checked the connections and they are all connected correctly so it appears but no idea which one deals with the n/s indicator. Have you or anyone any suggestions where I can go from here?
:(

IMG_4970.jpeg

Rear Left is black/white, through the green connector. Rear right is black/green through the brown connector

Reactions: mmi
Ok checked those esp the Green connector with the black and white wires. They seem well connected etc.
'When you say they 'rear left' for those B&W wires I don't have any bulbs flashing at all on the nearside, front back or side? Does this mean I should be looking elsewhere for wires that supply the entire nearside
Please tell me when I become a pain with the questions.IMG_4974.jpeg

The entire LHS indicator wiring originates from the BCM, white plug pin 14. You can follow the wiring diagram and see where it goes.

Screenshot 2023-03-28 120334.png

Hi Deaky

Many thanks for your help and advice re the indicator problem.
I found that the guys who fitted the Poptop had screwed through the loom in the rear roof section causing a dead short.
All put right now.
Thanks again.
Aidan

Wouldn't be the first time we've seen this happen........

Back