My Grey T6 Kombi

Anti-roll-bars..... :whistle:

They stop you falling out the drivers door when you think you're Lewis Hamilton on a roundabout (hopefully)

When I picked mine up from Bognor motors and we went and did the test drive my fridge shot out of the unit going round the roundabout where I didn't need to slow down,I have screwed it in now :D

Glad you are going the whole hog fella,you won't regret it:thumbsup:

When I picked mine up from Bognor motors and we went and did the test drive my fridge shot out of the unit going round the roundabout where I didn't need to slow down,I have screwed it in now :D

Glad you are going the whole hog fella,you won't regret it:thumbsup:

I don't care about the work being done to mine. I'm just looking forward to being handed the keys to the 300bhp Petrol beast :devil::devil::devil::devil:

Getting super excited as van is booked in at Oxford Car Audio to have sound system fitted , only thing I’m struggling with is location of sub woofer as amps and processer gong under driver seat and under passenger seat is lesuire electrics.

Any good ideas for sub location ?

I fitted my sub, amp, DSP and clean sweep under the drivers seat. There is also room for my rowing module. I just had to get a bit creative with the sub box :rofl:

So sound system is now fitted and blimey does it sound amazing , great work by the guys at Oxford car audio a few pics to show how a clever installer can pack away plenty of goodies under a seat !

81A149ED-4CB0-4C3A-8B45-DE9067AB7E0D.jpeg

81F1AC2D-B506-4BF0-BC3B-86CD6FD0D6B0.jpeg

4D12EF88-CF3E-4911-B659-842049962886.jpeg

F00C7BC4-AC85-4F27-8136-BBB3D9B39657.jpeg

B0393A98-F4AE-4E98-A9A8-E4ED43A5F1B5.jpeg

Van is now booked in for B14’s and uprated H&R ARB’s , can’t wait after reading all the good reports on this
Hi, how are the arb’s? Are they worth it and do they make a difference? My b14s catch when going round a corner or when one wheel goes over a speed bump, I’m hoping it will cure this? If it does I’m dropping it more! Ha

See my above review , the ARB’S is probably the best modification I have ever had done

Back