My dream is becoming reality!

Nowthen

I have trawled the Internet for weeks, asked many questions and drove my wife up the wall but finally made a decision and put down a deposit for a T6.

I have gone for a T30 SWB 150 Highline Kombi in cherry red.

To say I'm excited is an understatement, I have wanted a VW camper for years. My initial suggestion to the wife was a nice T5 but after looking around and not finding one exactly what we want or not wanting to run the risk of van roulette we went for new on the grounds that we get it converted, nice wheels, lowered, grille and splitter so grudgingly I agreed! Even with 45% off a new transit custom I got my own way and went for the T6.

Well I've scouted the forum, it's fantastic by the way, I cannot wait to get the van, join in, become part of the family and get to know you all/see you at events.

Cheers

Marc #onemoreforteamred

I wouldn't have another custom with 99% discount.
Has a custom sport for 2 and a half years and it was always going to the dealers for repairs and rubbish on fuel .
2000 miles on the t6 now and love it

Welcome @Marc Eddon , you will not be disappointed with your choice, don't forget pics when you pick it up , what options have you gone for ? :thumbsup:

Cheers @Pedro I got
LED head and tail lights
Electric mirrors
Reverse camera
Dual passenger seat
Heated seats
Second battery
Standard wheels with all weather tyres
and a couple of other little bits and pieces. Wasn't bothered with the OEM ICE as from what I've heard there's a lot better for cheaper out there.

I wouldn't have another custom with 99% discount.
Has a custom sport for 2 and a half years and it was always going to the dealers for repairs and rubbish on fuel .
2000 miles on the t6 now and love it

Haha, that's how I feel but I thought it may have swayed the wife but she wants a T6 and I sure wasn't going to question it

Back