Mpg View

I have recently purchased my T6 T32 DSG 150 (remapped to 190ish)
My previous T5.1 140 6 speed manual had excellent MPG, the T6 seems a lot heavier.
I understand that the T6 fuel tank is slightly smaller to allow for the Ad-blue tank.
How do I see/ display what the average MPG is on the T6.

Afternoon.
On the steering wheeluse the arrows on the right hand side to scroll through to fuel info. Then up/down to view average, current mpg as well as other info which I can't recall off the top of my head.
I'm on my first transporter so no idea of compareable figures but the first tank in my LWB T32 140 Kombi (pre Adblue/ Euro 5) averaged 37 mpg. The 320 mile run back from Newcastle to Portsmouth when I bought it averaged 47mpg which I found surprisingly frugal.

Cheers
Will try that but I am sure I have scrolled through everything on the Steering Wheel, don't remember seeing "anything" to do with fuel. This is my second Transporter, both Kombi's, don't think I would go to any other.
I hope the MPG improves as my driving is calm to say the least, maybe too calm.

On some VAG vehicles you can configure what you see on the display. It may be that this needs setting up, but you should be able to see instantaneous mpg and average mpg.

Pete

Cheers
Will try that but I am sure I have scrolled through everything on the Steering Wheel, don't remember seeing "anything" to do with fuel. This is my second Transporter, both Kombi's, don't think I would go to any other.
I hope the MPG improves as my driving is calm to say the least, maybe too calm.

No problem. I forgot to say scroll "left/right" to fuel info and then "up/down" to toggle between average mpg, current mpg and others. It may well need to be configured as Pete C suggests but I am fairly confident mine is as it left the factory.

Cheers.

Back